people doing the weighing at fish o

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyril

El blanko
is it me..... or do the people weighing the fish at fish o not have a clue what they are doing[?]

Polecup

Yes, I am a
Same plonker that weighs in at every fish-o qualifier. They should just get the fishery owner to or proper fisherman to weigh the fish.

Simon R

Site Supporter
One of them 'plonkers' looks awfully like Dick Clegg to me - I suspect he might have a slight clue what he's doing.

Simon

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Originally posted by Simon R

One of them 'plonkers' looks awfully like Dick Clegg to me - I suspect he might have a slight clue what he's doing.

Simon

Im not watching it this year but if last year is anything to go by then it cant be good.

batman

Whats wrong with good olde englishe pounds an ounces?
Ive never fished and match thats been weighed in foreigns.[:eek:)]

Last edited:

Hatman

Drawbag ace
One of the stewards is David Kent, an excellent match organiser and a true gent.

mouse77

oi look everyone there is some fishing on the telly lets all go on internet forums and had a good f*****g whinge!

Moan moan moan moan moan.......

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Its called having an opinion so stop wingeing.[;)]

Last edited:

cyril

El blanko
Originally posted by mouse77

oi look everyone there is some fishing on the telly lets all go on internet forums and had a good f*****g whinge!

oi sombody has put there opinion on md moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan f@$king moan [:W]

batman

Originally posted by cyril

Originally posted by mouse77

oi sombody has put there opinion on md moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan f@$king moan [:W]

lol lol lol lol lol

oi sombody has put there opinion on md moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan f@$king moan, about them moaning about my moaning[:C] [:W]

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
To get back on track I fully agree. It looks like some of the people they use have never tipped fish out of a net before.

wokkie

Riccardo El Paxo
Originally posted by Polecup

.... They should just get the fishery owner to or proper fisherman to weigh the fish.
Disagree.They should get half a dozen fit birds with big (.)(.) in bikini to do the weight in[:p]

bigdavewsf

Originally posted by wokkie

.... They should just get the fishery owner to or proper fisherman to weigh the fish.
Disagree.They should get half a dozen fit birds with big (.)(.) in bikini to do the weight in[:p]

oh yes the voice of the people [:D]

groundhog

Life Survivor
Originally posted by wokkie

[:)] Seconded wqkkie mate [:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T]

jonesr

The people doing the transfer and scales were looking as though they were being rushed[?] Possibly because of the cameras, or had they been given a time restraint by TV[?] Several times the person taking the net, was standing looking as though waiting for someone to say go![:T]

Status
Not open for further replies.