Pellets

Status
Not open for further replies.

baz.thornton

What are the best pellets to use for both hook and feed[?]. Never used them before but i think its about time i tried em

fishing_mad

soak them in a flaver i reckon pineapple and then use them on the hook and feed you'll be more likley to catch carp than anything else

Fishing Mad[:)]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
my personnal choices are silly bait pellets.

Nice n soft so you can either hook them or band them on.

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

Jeff

I use pellets from Ton Up Baits 01442 390034 They come in different sizes and are cheap to buy. They need to be soaked for awhile if you intend to hook them, They have a never ending shelf life so they don't get wasted and are very good.
For feed I use Swim Stim pellets, You can feed your swim all day (little and often) and still have half a bag left at the end of a session. Both cost a little over 2.00 each for nearly a Kilo and I find they work very well.

Tight Lines.

Simon R

Site Supporter
Pineapple flavour eh Fishing-Mad [;)]

Someones been reading their Angling Times this week [;)][:p]

As for pellets - I like the expanders myself although this time of year I just stick to the micro feed pellets (can't remember what make they are, bought a big bag of em two years ago)

Tight Lines

Simon

TINY

Tiny
Micro pellet bought loose or the Richworth ones are pretty good as a bed.At this time of year I tend to use caster or small red worm over the top.I have never really wanted to flavour them as they carry their own scent.

Andy.

henry

I personly find the forcebaits pellets size 2mm great for feed and then i fish ringers expander pellets over the top. try this i do and it works real well for me.[:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.