pecheur.com

Freesolo82

Site Supporter
Has anyone used this website to order before? I don't mind the wait as it has something I can't get in the UK.

Don't really see any reviews from the UK so might take a punt and hope for the best

Anyone?

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Yes they are a good company to deal with, if you can find what your looking for, sign up for there newsletter and you will get plennty of 10% and 15% off deals.
Also check out Askari, based in Germany, again a very good company to deal with, and again sign up for there newsletter.

Kojak

Has anyone used this website to order before? I don't mind the wait as it has something I can't get in the UK.

Don't really see any reviews from the UK so might take a punt and hope for the best

Anyone?
I’ve had loads of gear from them, always very well packaged and I’ve been very happy and will be ordering again very soon (more flat floats)

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yes they are a good company to deal with, if you can find what your looking for, sign up for there newsletter and you will get plennty of 10% and 15% off deals.
Also check out Askari, based in Germany, again a very good company to deal with, and again sign up for there newsletter.

I can certainly vouch for Askari, I've dealt with them for quite a while.

I haven't ordered from Askari since they cancelled the loyalty card...... i had about £150 worth of points on mine and i lost the lot :asshole3::asshole3:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I haven't ordered from Askari since they cancelled the loyalty card...... i had about £150 worth of points on mine and i lost the lot :asshole3::asshole3:

Yes, they made a big mistake doing away with that. But I can't knock the prices of some of the stuff they have.