PDC World Darts

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
Who's your money on this year ? The obvious choice would be MVG but I reckon Gerwen Price could be worth a punt. I would like to see Michael Smith do well but he blows hot and cold and struggles sometimes on the doubles.

Some big names falling already. First of all Barney went out last night then not so big a name Ross Smith and this afternoon Ian Wkite/

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Ive had a Punt on MVG doing the double, a 9 Darter and the title.

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
As predicted Michael Smith's finishing was rubbish and is out.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
The first round is brutal for the better players as they only have to be slightly off their game and the short format is the leveller.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Im so glad Peter Wright just trounced Gerwin Price, Price before the Match stated to Wright you wont get a set, Should have kept yer gob shut mate, not screeming now are ya ?

Feldy

Site Supporter
I backed Price at the beginning, pub darts tonight from him, no excuses.

Feldy

Site Supporter
You could tell from commentary that Wayne Mardle didn't like him, too many steroids probs ;º

Wise Owl

Account Locked
He falls out with too many people for me, Id like to see Aspinall get into the final but its a big ask against MVG.

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just seen Price described on another forum as “a typical valley meathead” seems apt.....

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Horrible specimen, Price. No need for all the shoulder barging & that.
Whatever happened to good sportsmanship?
Thought Aspinall might have taken MVG after the first couple of sets because he was playing well. All about the finishing though.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Meanwhile at the pub darts WC

Hearn offered to buy it out a few years ago,still try to keep it running but they were not interested.
Bet they wished they had now and if lucky he will come again but in whatever guise it can't have much life left in it.