Paul’s Tackle Reviews - My YouTube channel!

Paul Cresswell

Site Supporter
As some will know I’m a full time carer for my wife and whilst I usually get fishing once a week I do have a lot of time on my hands at home, especially during 2020!
I always enjoyed writing tackle reviews for the forum (and will continue to do so) but decided to take it further. I’m no computer expert but there is so much on line help these days. With nothing more than my iPad (using iMovie free apple software) and a microphone I’ve really enjoyed putting the videos together. I’ve reviewed stuff I’ve used for some time and tried to give all the details that the companies don’t give like weights and measurements.
I’m receptive to any feedback, it’s fun and I’m not looking to include adverts and monetise it. The three videos so far are

- Matrix extending side tray
- Landing net handles, Acolyte carp and Garbolino Netsy
- Guru Fusion top kit case.

here’s the link to the guru video, or just search Pauls tackle reviews in YouTube.

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
Ar about 9 minutes you say: "You can see it's really well organised."

No I couldn't. You need to show the viewer a close-up just how the kits are held in place. I got some idea when you later lift the case up a little, but a close-up is essential. Sorry. Otherwise you made some good points about how well it's made.

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Great Paul enjoyed watching. Are you thinking of doing one for the MAP 30 lite
Cheers Simon

Paul Cresswell

Site Supporter
At some point, a couple of shorter ones first with the Mosella trolley bag and matrix bait brolly.