pasword

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Wallace

leo
I'm having problam's with the forum accepting my password. Ikeep putting the correct password in, But it won't accept it.

D Wallace

leo
just testing to see if it accepts a reply to my own question as thats where the problem was. ie, On the reply to topic.Well here go's.

D Wallace

leo
Well it seems to be working now, but when i tried to reply to a topic earlier it kept saying my password was wrong. Sorry about that.

Benji

Account Locked
First sign of madness posting to yourself, the second sign is posting on maggot drowning, so in conclusion, whoop whoop nutter alert [:D]

D Wallace

leo
alway's thought the first sign of madnes was little hair's growing in the palm of your hand.

Enigma

Armchair Carper
No mate hairs on the palms of your hands is normaly a sign that mum and dad are really brother and sister[;)]

Originally posted by D Wallace

alway's thought the first sign of madnes was little hair's growing in the palm of your hand.

Benji

Account Locked
Originally posted by D Wallace

No the third sign is for looking little hairs on the palm of your hand, either that or you have been petting your mouse too amourously. [:D]

Cybermanc

Eagle Eyes
The first signs of Madness are guys in suits with sunglasses playing catchy tunes on Saxophones.

Benji

Account Locked
Originally posted by Cybermanc

The first signs of Madness are guys in suits with sunglasses playing catchy tunes on Saxophones.

Does that happen in your house, in the middle of the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.