paste

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARGINMASTER123

can i freeze past and how long will it last?

i usually use micros and then swim stem to them and then add boiling water i usully do them night before but odd days i find time time to just go and having not made any the night before have to buy it.

so a simple question can i freeze it or not?
thanks

JonnyM

the simple answer,, yes you can freeze it and it lasts for ages in the freezer[:)]

carpking

Hi guys , I use green swim stim made from there groundbait and it last for months frozen give it a try it works[:D]

dave the fish

Site Supporter
I keep a supply of paste made from Swimstim groundbait in the freezer. Im convinced that it benefits from being frozen becoming smoother. A bit like tares are much better after freezing.

It also makes it easier to make up bulk amounts in one go rather than every time you go. I also freeze it in flat packs rather than balls, as its much quicker to defrost, and easier to break off a reasonable amount so you dont have a large amount exposed to the sun and getting a dried out skin on it.[:T]

bream dream

up the Villa.
i've still got paste in the freezer from last year,took some on hols with me and it was fine.

quivertip

phil
definately freeze it, left some paste in my bait bag by mistake, in a few days when i remembered it was in there it had gone off pretty bad, nice and furry......... i've froze the same paste time and time again with no ill effects at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.