passport size photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

stikflote

Site Supporter
Hi can any one who uses a I MAC OR iI photo ,tell me how to take passport size photos ,so i can print em,
all the ones i take so far have been to big,

i will be useing built in web cam,on my I mac ,thanks all

Ferret1959

Snake breeder.
Can you just resize to suit when you print?
I have the option on my printer software but then I'm using a proper computer. LOL.

Stumbler

Site Supporter
It's best to get them done at a local chemist, or similar.

I tried to do my own, but they kept getting rejected. They were right in every specification, but were inadmissable.

For a fiver, get them done properly.

[:)]

mastic

The Method Man
Im trying to do my own also lol. I need 2 photos for the fishing club i want to join at the end of the month. I scanned 1 passport photo that i have but just cant figure out how to use photoshop to do 4 pics on 1 paper at 35mm x 45mm. Worked out how to make them brighter but get lost on the technical bits [:I]. 6 when i only need 1 pic grrrr, i know its not a lot to some but i might be out of a job soon and my wife says paying 35 for a years fishing is better than 6 a week. The local council i work for have to save 50 million over 3 years[:C][:C]

simonelsey

only1 net empty
if for any form of offical ID get them done properly , I have dealings with the boths at work and to be honest its not worth the hassle of getting a passport photo rejected or Driving licence rejected .

nomorelongwalks

Mark Spitz
Site Supporter
Once you have your passports photos taken send them to me and i will sign them for you(i have known you for 2yrs [;)])your doctor will charge you 40 to sign a passport form,i will do it for 20 [;)][:p][:D]

stikflote

Site Supporter
i only want them for a fishing ticket,im not going abroad

stikflote

Site Supporter
Ferret, next time you have a virus, remember you are on a proper computer
,with your norton AVG Mcfhee anti virus stuff,none on mine niether have i seen a pc shop since i bought apple,
[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Col7777

Be warned!

Last year my eldest daughter got her passport photos signed and everything then when she went to the passport office they said they were slightly too big yet she had them done in a passport kiosk.
Then they said go the machine in the corner and do them again, this she did and they passed them, now what got me was they were not signed and yet they passed them, I think there is something going on because I heard of lots of other cases where they did the same.

stikflote

Site Supporter
i dont need em signed Col
only my name on back,
i dont want to see any more of the world, been every where i wanted too go

Ferret1959

Snake breeder.
Originally posted by stikflote

i dont need em signed Col
only my name on back,
i dont want to see any more of the world, been every where i wanted too go

Make sure you put your name and not 'stikflote'. [:T][:D]

James Dunn

James Dunn
Site Supporter
have a try at that....not tried it myself but its an idea. http://www.brothersoft.com/passport-photo-download-65287.html

Status
Not open for further replies.