Partridge

grayggr

I'm off to Partridge on Tuesday and usually fish Willow or Piper and have fished Ribbon and Holbar before.

I fancied a change and pre booked for Spey, Marsh, Tweed or Pine.

Im taking the wife, what water do you reckon would be best for reasonably close peg proximity, she's fished a couple of times but will need a hand on some stuff, and for a good waggler experience with lots of bites and action?

Cheers

robwigan

I'm off to Partridge on Tuesday and usually fish Willow or Piper and have fished Ribbon and Holbar before.

Im taking the wife, what water do you reckon would be best for reasonably close peg proximity, she's fished a couple of times but will need a hand on some stuff, and for a good waggler experience with lots of bites and action?

Cheers

Are you able to fish partridge without booking on? Sorry to take away from your question

grayggr

Cheers
Just bumping this - if anyone can help?

Cheers