paratrooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

viking lord

dont know how to post links yet so youll have to look at daily mail web site,23 year old para gets both legs blown off,damages spine rib cage spleen skull pelvis,has just come out of a coma+government has given him 152,150 to live on+ for his care,
RAF typist injures thumb whilst typing=484,000
prisoner stopped from hanging himself=575,000
teacher suffering trauma=330,000
police woman who has to wear radio in her ear=175,000
197 smack heads who cold turkey in prison=750,000 to share,
lots of us have friends+family out there i hope they all come home safe and fall over a paper clip in a government building,its the only way to get anything off the gov,
(anybody know how to start a revolusion)
how can the powers that be treatpeople like this when they do a job they obviously darnt or wont do[?]

pelly

The Lincoln Imp!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=478178&in_page_id=1770

I think thats just horrible, he's got his injury for life and surely will affect him more that the typist. I feel for these people, I really do. They deserve fairer treatment in my opinion.

viking lord

an x military lad i work with has a foriegn wife and baby,he cant get a council property in his area,because she is not from a country where she would be tortured if she stayed,(she cant come to live yet)
he cant claim for his injuries(only two bullet wounds) only.he is struggling to get her visa sorted,gov dragging thier feet.hes in catch 22 cant get a house till she comes..cant get the house when shes here cause they arent a priority,,hes complained and his answer from the council was they would get pushed up the list if she was illeagal[?]

midge99

It's sound about right, they want ue to fight for our country then just treat you like s***

pegasus

benny
we all get treat like sh1t mate this wouldn`t happen if maggie was in power she knew how to look after us.

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
Now now Pegasus, put that big spoon away [:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.