Private Sale Pair of Shimano Medium Baitrunner XTB LC 5500 CI4+ reels + Weston Developments wooden handles

rd115

плак-плак
Site Supporter
I need to start to put some money towards my truck driving lessons and an overnight shelter so selling these to replace them with something cheaper :confused:

20201021_225919.jpg

As you can see the handles have been customized with Weston Developments wooden jobbies at £20 a pop. Old handles will be included in the box.
This is an old photo but the reels come boxed with spare spools and spool reducers. One set of spools have 15lb Tournament ST and the others have 10lb Tournament ST.

These have been my Barbel reels so have been well looked after, and i'm a rubbish angler so have been punished by very few Barbel :LOL:

These retail for £245 each, so can call it £265 with the custom handles. So i reckon i'd take £400? Also i'd be reluctant to post at this value, had a bad experience even posting cheap reels recently 😬

I live J25 of the M1 and would be happy to meet up locally, say about 45 minutes radius by car? :) I'll happily take PayPal or bank transfer if you're not keen on carrying about a wad of cash.

Last edited:

rd115

плак-плак
Site Supporter
Price drop to £400 the pair, practically giving them away o_O

rd115

плак-плак
Site Supporter
Final price drop £375 the pair. If they don't sell for this I'll keep them. Ain't giving them away 😛