Painful Vasectomy's

Status
Not open for further replies.

mouse77

I'm after peoples stories about anyone they know who has had a very bad experience whilst having a Vasectomy.

Can anyone help?

The Makem

I've heard that two bricks hurt like bloody hell [:p][:p] when bashed over the family jewels [:p][:p][:p][:p][:p]

Enigma

Armchair Carper
What I think you are asking here Mouse is someone close and dear to you has asked you to have one maybe?

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Double pain if you also get your thumbs in the way[xx(]

Originally posted by The Makem

I've heard that two bricks hurt like bloody hell [:p][:p] when bashed over the family jewels [:p][:p][:p][:p][:p]

Dai Fish

Site Supporter
Mine was virtually painless after I grabbed the surgeons nuts in my hand and said we are not going to hurt each other are we, no problem after that so cant help you I am afraid lol

crusty

No problem for me either. A bit uncomfortable, but no pain.

oh except the anaesthetic injections which hurt like hell.

crusty

Last edited:

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
Painless for me.

The wife has been done [8D]

She has had 3 kids all born by section so the hospital advised her to be steralised. I jumped at the chance.

My reasoning was while she was cut open for the birth, they may as well sort her tubes out at the same time.[:D]

Isaak

alter Freund
The only part that rankled was when the surgeon, with a grin in his eye, pumped up the needle and said "just a little prick."

bigdavewsf

its not as painfull as my mate who tried cutting his finger nails ..............with a chop saw

fingers.jpg

bazw

yep you can just see where its skimmed them a bit on the left finger ,, btw he might want to put a bandage on that cut , health and safety will never stand for some one bleeding at work , could pass on an infection you know [:)]

mouse77

Its not me...i've already been seen too...its a lad on TA who's sh1tting himself so i just wanted to reassure him with a few horror stories.

Bill G

Grandad
benji you say you havent got the balls to get it done
no balls or no balls lol[:D]

EvilD

Had mine done at the local surgery dr gave me load of drugs to take a hour before i had it done to mellow me out.
Went in didnt care about it to spaced Injections didnt hurt was ok till numbness wore off then the dog jumped on me n i cried liek a girl,

PS had to wear Y-Fronts for a week or so n walked like john wayne too

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Forget having it done - have it un-done if you want a real experience eyepop.gif

Geesh, it felt like someone had tied my jewels to my tonsils and everytime I breathed they'd pull up against my chest bone
And it didn't chuffing work afterall [B)]

smartmart16

tell your mate to wear some swim trunks after for support,it works a treat.i watched em do mine,it never hurt a bit and was fine after a week.mind you i've seen some lads with a pair of linford christie lookalikes after there's so tell him it'll kill him.[:)]

Mark274

Cowboy
Just a bit uncomfortable, wear trunks to keep the swelling down or boxers to not [:)]

Just be aware that your nut sack will fill with blood so when it comes to the first emptying don't wipe it on the curtains [:D]

fuglysuck

When I had mine, they stuck the needle in my left knacker. Then I got told off by the nurse for swearing... the cow. After a couple of minutes of fiddling, the doctor said, "Right Fugly, half way there, do you want the other one done" I thought, Well, it's frozen anyway "Oh go on then". Suddenly, a needle went in my right knacker.... I am not afraid to say.... I missed the rest of it... out like a light.

Status
Not open for further replies.