packing up

silure98

hi guys just looking for a bit of advice please. im having to sell up due to a back and shoulder injury so i was wondering if anyone had any idea what price i could ask for a preston M50 used about 5 times also matrix s36 seat box used about 3 times including wheel kit, drennan acolyte margin pole. plus loads of other stuff. i know its a bit random but any advice would be appreciated thanks

Last edited:

Dusty

thanks mate is that for everything

There is an M50 for £550 on eBay, the box you are probably looking at £300?
Didn’t see the margin pole, id say you would be looking between £850 and £950 but often you get less than expected.
Also depends how many top kits with the poles.

silure98

thanks dusty ive seen the m50 on ebay as hes local to me but there are a few repairs on his but thanks anyway mate ill be gutted to sell up but just cant do it anymore. i just bought some attachments for my seat box and 2 map rollers but there you go. cheers mate

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rather than pack up have you thought about taking up another aspect of the sport, such as specimen fishing, or even Carp'ing ?

Both can be equally as rewarding but less physically challenging

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Rather than pack up have you thought about taking up another aspect of the sport, such as specimen fishing, or even Carp'ing ?

Both can be equally as rewarding but less physically challenging
Good advice that Dave, he could possibly do a part exchange deal with some of the used tackle outlets.

silure98

thanks everyone i also go carp fishing in the summer and pike fishing in winter with the odd trip to the ebro, i even met a few guys from here a few years ago lol. its just the pole/match fishing now as i cant sit on a seat box holding a pole all day.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
I think there was a system that you could get that was on a pivot behind you and a rest in front thay meant you didn't have to hold the pole and you lifted i to a fish by lifting your knee... think I saw it on an Avanti website

johng19

me@home.com
You can also so get all the pole fittings that go on a chair, might be worth looking into.