Packed lunch

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Problem I have is the delicate subject of my morning poo...
If I eat a big brekky or take a big lacked lunch I'll need a constitutional soon after... not too bad if the venue has a Thunderbox... bit of a pain if you have to cut yer trip short to see an old friend off to the coast

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
If I eat a big brekky or take a big lacked lunch I'll need a constitutional soon after... not too bad if the venue has a Thunderbox... bit of a pain if you have to cut yer trip short to see an old friend off to the coast
Take an orange bucket and when your finished remember its not groundbait 🤮🥸

Greeny1178

I always take flask of coffee / tea box of Jaffa cakes , if fishing the river or sea we use the Kelly kettle can’t beat a brew on the bank .

Arry

Site Supporter
Glad someone mentioned a Kelly kettle (y)
A lot of clubs ( ours inc) ban em due to the " no fires" rules... and whilst I embrace traditional angling, I travel light... and a Kelly water and tea making set ain't that light, so a flask is the best option ( small one)

Arry

Site Supporter
When I was on the match circuit a lot of venues had cafes that delivered to pegs... nowt like a toasted bacon and egg sarnie and a brew to set you up

qtaran111

Site Supporter
A lot of clubs ( ours inc) ban em due to the " no fires" rules... and whilst I embrace traditional angling, I travel light... and a Kelly water and tea making set ain't that light, so a flask is the best option ( small one)
I’d love to see people’s faces if I rocked up to the Wandle and started building a fire opposite the bus garage or outside sainsburys :ROFLMAO:

Aztecca

Site Supporter
Couple of cheese and onion cobs.Flask of coffee,bottle of water, couple of chocolate digestive biccies.If I'm on a commercial with a cafe I'll order a Sausage and tomato sarnie.

Plus it take 40 fans.

Me and my lad

Site Supporter
No food on the bank. Too many rats have been there first. So full breakfast somewhere the nothing

Cobweb

Once thought that Grayling was Tarzan's real name
Site Supporter
Just wait until you've had the catheter experience! It's like a wee and a poo queueing at the traffic lights during a power outage! For me it's always the case that the minute I put on my bib and bracers plus old fly fishing jacket, prior to getting in the car, the urge comes upon me and the bl**dy lot has to come off again!

Mothy1965

Site Supporter
Just wait until you've had the catheter experience! It's like a wee and a poo queueing at the traffic lights during a power outage! For me it's always the case that the minute I put on my bib and bracers plus old fly fishing jacket, prior to getting in the car, the urge comes upon me and the bl**dy lot has to come off again!
I know exactly how you feel!!

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
A couple of cheese and onion sarnies, 2 pork pies (sausage rolls if they got no pork pies left), and a couple of them caramel wafers. Also a couple of them small sachets of brown sauce and a flask of coffee. That sees me through the day.

Godber

Fruity Susan, Nobice and Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
Dont do the fry ups anymore, except Alders farm weekend but thats all l eat all day there. A couple of cheese rolls normally scoffed just before the all in. Flask of coffee is a must though.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
An old ice cream tub packed with sarnies, crisps, biscuits, and sometimes pie, stored in a thermal bag and goes with me on a daily basis, work, pleasure fishing, match fishing, trips out.

Whisker

Proud Maggotdrowner
Site Supporter
If the venue has a cafe then it’s a fry up or sausage n egg cobs. Otherwise, I’ll pick up a McD’s brekkie on the way.