P25 MK2 or S25 Superbox?

hamoodos

Does anyone have any opinions on whether the superbox is worth the extra cash? I only really fish commercials, it seems like it has a bit more storage and the legs a bit further from the body so better for attachments, but seems a pretty big bump in price.
Thanks in advance

TrickyD

Site Supporter
I have never used one, but looking at the pictures, I would personally avoid the superbox as the height between the seat and the foot plate is fixed.

carphauler

Barbel Tickler
Do you have any experience with these? I've found both on fishdeal.com at a pretty reduced price, you don't reckon there's enough to justify an £80 price diff?
No experience but I did plenty of research when I was looking to change my seatbox, a few blokes I fished matches with had the P25 and F25 giving good reviews, the superbox seemed to have problems with the footplate and brackets, whether these were ever rectified I don't know.
The P25 is a nice small lightweight box with no fixed height seat, I nearly bought the mk1 then they released the mk2 which had less drawer units, I couldn't find the mk1 for sale again so stuck with my Preston box.