P,C. Gone totally mad

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
I didn't think I could be surprised by political correctness any more but I was wrong ! Yesterday, a primary school in Ireland , announced their new dress code ! From Sept. girls will be allowed to wear trousers and boys will be allowed to wear skirts ! The school toilets will be gender neutral ! Bearing in mind that this is a school for 5 to 12 year olds, to say that the school wants children with gender identity issues to feel comfortable melts my head.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Do you ever get the feeling there is an agenda (excuse pun) behind all this?

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I give up........................................o_O

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Account Locked
look at this one then ,left wing nonsense out of controll in britain

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
They'll be wondering why there are suddenly complaints of kids 'exploring' each other next. Young kids should not be sharing toilets until they've had enough time to develop a concept of male & female anatomy, sorry.

And lads wearing skirts? Don't get me wrong, I don't care what adults get up to or which way they swing, but this is asking for kids to risk being sexualised at an early age.

Just my personal opinion.

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
look at this one then ,left wing nonsense out of controll in britain
Ferking crackers if true.

Scalper

NCP....
Account Locked
Disgusting indicts -

Boys wear pants and have a winky and that has been designed and updated for billions of years to sort a ladies needs out year after millennia...

Girls wear dresses so it's quicker for males in a back street to get into after being kicked out of a night club early..........

Females wear dresses and pants...no problem..

FFS these perverted odd gender campaigning beatniks are wanting to get a life in the real world!!!

"Shoot all of them in the face I say!!!!!!!!!!!"

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I didn't think I could be surprised by political correctness any more but I was wrong ! Yesterday, a primary school in Ireland , announced their new dress code ! From Sept. girls will be allowed to wear trousers and boys will be allowed to wear skirts ! The school toilets will be gender neutral ! Bearing in mind that this is a school for 5 to 12 year olds, to say that the school wants children with gender identity issues to feel comfortable melts my head.
Easy to sort out: The boys and girls with penises use the toilet door marked Lads and those boys and girls without penises use the toilet door marked Ladettes. Completely gender friendly!!!!!

Scalper

NCP....
Account Locked
I've said it before and Scalper will say it again.......

This rotten world is all down to McDonalds fazing out plastic straws and McFlurry cartons!!!!!!!!

I say!........No good will come of it!!!

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Without a doubt it’s down to living longer, Climate change, and immigration ?

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Look down into your underwear. Are you inboard or outboard?