Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
The weather today is lovely, but will it be the same tomorrow?

Have arranged a day out with daifish at White Springs Fishery at Pontardulais near Swansea. Normally not a bad place for catching.

Went into the local tackle shop to get a spare top 3 elasticated, cos I am useless at doing it myself. (If I did an 11 metre pole would end up at 9 metres.) Also thought I had better get some bait for the morning. Dai, I have got plenty of casters so don't bother getting any. 1.50 a pint (which is enough to last me at least four trips).

thumbsup.gif Geoff

MALC

jaw-dropper.gif Casters only 1.50 a pint down your way Geoff.
Round my way the cheapest is 2.50 with most at 3.00.

As you say though the day is great so hope it stays like it for tomorrow.

Just watch the frost again tonight we've had frost 3 nights on the trott round here.

Malc

ghost.gif ZIPPY CURSE CLUB MEMBER 001

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
As I sit here, in a happy drunken state, over my computer, having seen Wales lose at Rugby and England play fairly well and win I thought I had better explain about the casters.

The guy in the shop said they were a bit old and would only charge me for half a pint. Perfect casters for half price. (Well he is welsh)

Nothing, not even a frost, can spoil my happy state. ENGLAND RULES

thumbsup.gif Geoff

pjroberts31

Dearest Geoff,

From reading some of your posts over the last few weeks, i've come to the conclusion that you are quit an intelligent cap, so why onearth you believe that England rules at rugby quite astonishes me, because we all no that the French, Irish, Scottish, & the perfect Welsh have to let the English win, because they would sulk so much that the Rugby would no longer be televised. I think it must be the alcohol that you have had the pleasure of drinking this afternoon. alcoholic2.gif LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.

Instead of the English sulking today, once again it's the turn of the Irish & Welsh hopefully not for long though LOL

I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow, the weather should be on your side, no rain forecast until Tuesday, Wednesday

Tight Lines

PJR31.... wave.gif

Dai Fish

Site Supporter
I think it must be the beer talking as the English normaly keep quiet until the last game of the season is out of the way, Who is it that will spoil there party this year oh yes Italy

Geoff if I had read this before going to the tackle shop I would not have bought any castors but guess what I have got half a pint as well never mind

See you soon mate

Dai Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.