Outlook Express HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MALC

Can anyone help with a small problem with Outlook Express.

Just recently i've been getting a lot of junk E-Mails and have used the Block Sender option but all that does is send them to the Deleted Items Folder but with another e-mail account i've got using the Block Sender option totally Blocks the mail from from arriving and i was wondering if there is something i can do in Outlook that will totally stop them as well.

Cheers in advance thumbsup.gif

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

norm

malc

one prob you may have with blocking junk mail is
you may also block mail from your mates

you should have a look at the address that the rubbish is coming from and add it to the block list

that way only the sh*t is lost an not important e-mails from the likes of meicon_smile_wink.gif
it isn`t the size of the tiddler that counts

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
MALC - you can set up a rule to prevent these things from ever reaching your mailbox. Do it by address and then add any new ones to it as you want.

I'm at work now with Outlook rather than OE but if you need help with the rule, say so and I will post details from home where I have OE.

Or try a program called MailWasher from http://www.mailwasher.net/ . I haven't used it but it is highly recommended by some folks whose judgement I trust. It will prevent unwanted email from ever leaving your ISP.

Me - I just empty my deleted folder whenever I close OE.

Newt Vail

Status
Not open for further replies.