Out and About Hong Kong

roachy

I dont often take my camera out with the intention of doing street photography but Hong Kong is full of characters.
Here is a few images from last weekend.
This old guy was casually walking down the streets tranporting gas canisters in 34 degrees heat. Gas-Man.jpg

This old lady had unwrapped a piano that im presuming was ready for delivery and proceeded to play a couple of songs
Pianist.jpg

Another old guy working on a circuit board in the hot and humid afternoon out on the streets Soldering-on.jpg

One of the many street butchers out in the open air, they have been working this way for decades and decades, i have bought from these guys many times. Street-Butcher.jpg

Finally one of the more architectural areas near Kowloon Harbour at Tsim Sha Tsui/
Kerensatst.jpg

Silver fan 82

I dont often take my camera out with the intention of doing street photography but Hong Kong is full of characters.
Here is a few images from last weekend.
This old guy was casually walking down the streets tranporting gas canisters in 34 degrees heat. Gas-Man.jpg

This old lady had unwrapped a piano that im presuming was ready for delivery and proceeded to play a couple of songs
Pianist.jpg

Another old guy working on a circuit board in the hot and humid afternoon out on the streets Soldering-on.jpg

One of the many street butchers out in the open air, they have been working this way for decades and decades, i have bought from these guys many times. Street-Butcher.jpg

Finally one of the more architectural areas near Kowloon Harbour at Tsim Sha Tsui/
Kerensatst.jpg
Wow! Some lovely shots there. You have a real talent there.