oude tonge

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruce

elo lads,,,,stayin at oude tonge next week,,,,anyone stayed there?,,,,fishin outside your door apparently,,,an is the watoren tackle shop in oude tonge or herkingen?,,,cheers.

glenn

Account Locked
its in dirksland mi duck close by though ,but e you might not like this my mates[i do have some griff] and staying oude tonge same time as we are at cape ,he rang erwin and he told him he will take them around the volkerack carl asked how much browncrumb is ........................................................only 45 euros WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blade67

Originally posted by glenn

griff sending you pm ,? top s news ?ecret

Hang on a minute Glenn, we're not on the Ireland thread you know - secret news, secret locations, secret bait etc. Next thing you'll be charging for the advice [:D][:T]

glenn

Account Locked
ha,ha carl it was about a "secret feeder" that griff has told me i MUST try out for him ,and carl there are plenty of people around who will tell you that i'm cheap ,really,really cheap lol

Blade67

Originally posted by glenn

ha,ha carl it was about a "secret feeder" that griff has told me i MUST try out for him ,and carl there are plenty of people around who will tell you that i'm cheap ,really,really cheap lol

'Secret feeder' - what's that then, a shovel, cos I reckon they are gonna be starving in about 3 or 4 weeks - we'll need to shovel the bait at them - well we can hope anyway. [:T]

glenn

Account Locked
carl its griff's weapon er excuse the joke[was it really] i'm just wondering if 60lb of brown will be enough along with 35 of vitalin and marios bream mix from last year,but remember we aint got neil and mario new sooper dooper stuff ....................yet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.