Ouch

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Having spoken to tucker on the phone I can assure you he doesn't have anything that resembles a Yorkshire accent, in fact I'd go as far to say I'm not even sure if it was of the same country ;) :D

62tucker

Site Supporter
There’s a few jocks I know say they can’t understand me. And they talk at 100mph and impossible to understand.
Talk about tight Yorkshireman.
Cousin moved down Beverly way. ( is that Yorkshire) and he is a proper skip rat. Scrap man. Never passes a skip without a look. Went to withersea for a week with him fishing. He saves all beer cans to weight in. Even pie tin foil cases.
Went for a few beers in Beverly with him.
Dart board without trebles😳 and bread buns were called cakes. 😳😳
Ps. Some good fishing lakes down that way.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
There’s a few jocks I know say they can’t understand me. And they talk at 100mph and impossible to understand.
Talk about tight Yorkshireman.
Cousin moved down Beverly way. ( is that Yorkshire) and he is a proper skip rat. Scrap man. Never passes a skip without a look. Went to withersea for a week with him fishing. He saves all beer cans to weight in. Even pie tin foil cases.
Went for a few beers in Beverly with him.
Dart board without trebles😳 and bread buns were called cakes. 😳😳
Ps. Some good fishing lakes down that way.
If you and my mother met none of us would have a clue what you were saying. When she meets another Geordie they sound like they are singing to one another. 🤣🤣

Total

Site Supporter
If you and my mother met none of us would have a clue what you were saying. When she meets another Geordie they sound like they are singing to one another. 🤣🤣
My computer is still translating your last video at Southfields from a few weeks ago!:ROFLMAO: Occasionally it says "Computer says Naaaaaa!" before it starts translating again! LMAO:p;):LOL:

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Great that it all went well mate. Take it easy till you have completely recovered.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
No NO No No No :nono: "Me old china", a proper Londoner/Cockney would never use My or Plate, ain't you ever watched "Eastenders" geezer? 😂🤣
No. I can honestly say I’ve never watched Eastenders Peter. And while ever I’ve got a hole in my #### I won’t be. Hey, if we find you are you’ll be receiving a one way ticket out of Yorkshire an all. 🤣🤣🤣