Ouch

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Will it stop you putting your hand in your pocket to reach your wallet?

If so book me in for one :D
Since when did you need a big bandage to get away with that ?? :p:D:D(y)

Wishing you a speedy recovery Mr T, better to get it sorted now than have it lingering on for longer. :upthumb:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
A general anaesthetic stays in your system for quite a while afterwards until your body cleanses it

62tucker

Site Supporter
Yep, a bit like Newcastle Brown.
Maybe a drink would of sent me to dream land.
Got up for the bog at 5:30 and 2 paracetamols and must of nodded off till 7. Oh well will I nap today and have a similar night or stay awake and have a beer tonight.
I see how it goes. No major worries. Not as if I had no kip and got to go to work.
No pain in elbow when it’s in a bent position. Bit discomfort when I try to straightening it. So it be staying bent.

62tucker

Site Supporter
So that means then you'll become a poor old pensioner like me, helping out the neighbours with odd jobs and watch the cash roll in keep yourself busy. Get well soon mate, there's some more ratty's out there. :upthumb:
No sure i am a true poor pensioner as not receiving my state pension as thats when true poverty kicks in as I can see by all your recent purchases 😉

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
All the best for a swift recovery dear chap... if you've had a good kip in the day, a good kip at night is hard to chase as your mind and body is already rested... when I had both knees done in 2017 I was put right out for 2 hours and I couldn't sleep that night either... that kip under the knife was bliss

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Will it stop you putting your hand in your pocket to reach your wallet?
No worries mate good old Tucker was smart enough to set up a DD for his site supporters, although i think he may have been in pain when he did it cos it's set to pay £100.0 instead of £10.00 😉😂

Does anaesthetic affect
1 sleep
2 brain
3 am I ready to be made into glue ( Dam. Shouldn’t of said that. I be researching glue online now 🤯)
Yes mate, and the bad news is, it can take 24 to 48 hours to 'leave the body' as they say but as with everything it affects different people in different ways.

62tucker

Site Supporter
No worries mate good old Tucker was smart enough to set up a DD for his site supporters, although i think he may have been in pain when he did it cos it's set to pay £100.0 instead of £10.00 😉😂

Yes mate, and the bad news is, it can take 24 to 48 hours to 'leave the body' as they say but as with everything it affects different people in different ways.
£100😳. I put it on my expenses.

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Speedy recovery Tucker. You’ll be dipping your hand deep into your pocket before you know it.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Nowt but a scratch ;)
Hopefully start some physio next week. Need no 1 arm up and running to best of its ability ASAP.
I not very good at hammering. Sawing, casting even pulling socks on with left hand. And don’t mention the toilet.

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
Soon be back on the bank Tucker. You can build up your arm strength on them tiddlers at the Angel :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: