otters

jordie999

Site Supporter
Hi replied to a thread about signing to ban otters (Can't find it now)then got overwhelmed with emails saying not sent and answering questions from members I'd not sent messages (go over 200 messages so far) so I will never sign up to message again, I've just wasted 10 mins of my life won't be doing it again

cheers
Jordie999

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I can't understand what you mean by 200 messages from members you haven't messaged?
Did you subscribe to the thread and you mean you've been getting email notifications?

The thread it's self is linked below but you haven't replied to it, unless you have accidently clicked to message the members who have posted on it.... did you scroll down to the bottom of the thread to reply in the box like i'm replying to you now (i'll screenshot this so you can see what i mean.)

The screen shot of me replying is below

1shot.png

62tucker

Site Supporter
Hi replied to a thread about signing to ban otters (Can't find it now)then got overwhelmed with emails saying not sent and answering questions from members I'd not sent messages (go over 200 messages so far) so I will never sign up to message again, I've just wasted 10 mins of my life won't be doing it again

cheers
Jordie999

I signed the petition and got 1 email from petition site about other petitions. That’s all. 1.
I think you have clicked something somewhere by accident..
Chill out. Count to 10. All be good in the end

nejohn

Site Supporter
I signed the petition but ticked the boxes that said not to be contacted by others and not to be emailed others comments, also ticked the box not to publish my contact details or comments....you have got to be very careful before you click the submit box on lots of things ...check for any hidden boxes re data sharing etc

TonyA

Site Supporter
Also check the tick box default. Some tick you in and some tick you out.

rudd

Site Supporter

cheers
Jordie999

Look at it this way.
Ten minutes saved from queuing at traffic lights ?

jordie999

Site Supporter
Looks like I must have done something wrong , after replying I got various emails saying the message subsystem failed and others saying similar things. it look ages to delete all of them
If knew what I did wrong I would not of complained All I did was ticked the buttons to sign the petition. Not sure now that I even signed it. Never mind won't be answering anymore