orange guru mould

Maverick

Site Supporter
Can anyone tell me if the orange guru method mould will fit the medium size hybrid feeders please

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've got two Guru moulds, the medium and the large, (there I feel better now I've said it :) ) and I use them for a variety of other feeders

SteveAmo

I’m sure them orange Guru moulds are designed for the Guru method feeder not their hybrid ones?

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
Sorry I can't answer the question but for me the advantage of a hybrid is I do not need a mould.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I use a mould with a hybrid feeder

Total

Site Supporter
Can anyone tell me if the orange guru method mould will fit the medium size hybrid feeders please
I can't answer your "Method mould" question mate...Can I ask, is this all related to in the long run towards your quest for the '80 metre cast?":unsure:

.....Hope all's well with you and yours....(y)

Maverick

Site Supporter
I’m sure them orange Guru moulds are designed for the Guru method feeder not their hybrid ones?
Yes Amo I did mention that in the original post. Just wanted to know if they also fitted the Hybrids. And having fetched one I can confirm they do (y)

Sat next to Stu Yesterday mate, Passed on your best wishes and had a good natter. I also let him have a chuck with my Preston 4mtr Distance feeder rod. Did I mention I've had one of those as well :eek:

Last edited:

Maverick

Site Supporter
I can't answer your "Method mould" question mate...Can I ask, is this all related to in the long run towards your quest for the '80 metre cast?":unsure:

.....Hope all's well with you and yours....(y)
Hi Mark, No nothing to do with that mate. Been using the hybrids for years. Put pellets in bottom and press into a nice firm base. Little dimple to pop the hook bait in and then sprinkle pellets over the top and form into a nice dome. Trouble is the pellets go bloody everywhere in the process and I swear I lose a quarter of a pint every session all over my side tray.
Hate mess. like to be nice and tidy and well organised. Now after pressing the pellets in the base by hand I pop a few into the mould, add the hookbait and press the hybrid over the top. No more mess and save a fortune over the months in lost micros :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hope you & the family keeping well mate. The virus hasn't caught is yet :)

Total

Site Supporter
@Maverick ....All sound here mate, thank you.(y)

I pretty much do what you describe in your first paragraph, but over a bait box, and suffer very little spillage....:unsure: