Optimum height of seat above box footplate

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I had to make a 40mm mat to go on the footplate to get my legs level because I’m a short arse. It’s a 20mm black mat with a 20mm blue mat glued on top.

E68A0389-9936-4A24-9605-64D36204F768.jpeg
That’s a nice adjustment mate 👍👍then did you paint them ??or was it already that blue ?

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
That’s a nice adjustment mate 👍👍then did you paint them ??or was it already that blue ?
They were already coloured. They were sold as yoga mats, I just cut them up to fit. I did one side blue and the other black so I can have it either way up but I just prefer the blue with my boxes colour scheme.

Total

Site Supporter
@Markywhizz @robert d

^^:)....... Hark at you two, bless you!:ROFLMAO:.....I've never been one for adorning my seat box with stickers of any sort....:giggle:....The one's that make me smile are the box's with the owners names on them!:oops:....Are the owners memories that bad they forget their own names?:love::ROFLMAO:

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
@Markywhizz @robert d

^^:)....... Hark at you two, bless you!:ROFLMAO:.....I've never been one for adorning my seat box with stickers of any sort....:giggle:....The one's that make me smile are the box's with the owners names on them!:oops:....Are the owners memories that bad they forget their own names?:love::ROFLMAO:
Its a theft deterrent ,name on box

Mossy136

I have a diawa tournament took ages to get the seat right even drilled the rivets out to put washers under bottom unit. Bought extra drawers at stinging prices. All sorted now though there is no such thing as optimum one size does not fit all.
Though at the cost of these things they should be more adjustable to fit the individual.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
You are right Mossy. I think the manufacturers often concentrate on form over function.