opps!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacko williams

'duk boy'
Just came back frm fishing with the nutteres (geoff chris cluey brian and dai!!) Imoved on to the specimaen pond ans realled my bait in too a foot of the bankk thinking there was no bait on it and walked off to get some more bait frm the dhop! when i came back i went to pick me rod up and it jumped into the water!! geoff came over and tried to catch it with hisfeeder rod but in the end i had to swim for it (god the water was cold!!!)i swear sumthing bit me!!Too top it off i had a fish on which took me into the reeds and we had too snap the line!!!! boohoo!! And even better my pole is now redundent just ask geoff<---not very happy with midlands angling!!

but all in all it was a brilliant day .p.s chris where are you fishing sunday?? im busy wedensaday but am either fishing tri nant / hazel court/ seven oaks on tuesday anyone available??
thanks jacko!![:D] p.s chris thanks for the new rod its brilliant!!

i dont know much, but what i do know isnt worth knowing!!

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I am glad you jumped in for that rod Jacko. What would Peter have said to know a carp had nicked it.

If you did get your pole from WMAC, (Pro Performance I would have thought so) they did a dreadful job of elasticating it. I will PM you with what to get and sort it out next Sunday for you.

TriNant next Sunday

Geoff
Datafile3.asp

True friends are like good books. You don't always use
them but you know where they are when you need them.

Fishing Venues UK

Dai Fish

Site Supporter
You have given me some ideas for a compitition at the next Welsh fish-in lol

Dai Fish
wales.gif
Be nice to your kids because its them that pick your nursing home!

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dai,
I couldn't mark him on style cos he didn't dive in. Wish I had taken a photograph now.

Geoff
Datafile3.asp

True friends are like good books. You don't always use
them but you know where they are when you need them.

Fishing Venues UK

Beebs

AHHHH!!! So reminiscent of my first carping memories. When bite indication meant your rod getting yanked off the rests and having to jump in fully clothed!!!!

Too old for that now though. Thank god for bait runners and bite alarms.

Dai Fish

Site Supporter
Yes Geoff a photo would have been good, as for style he has a few months to practice lol

Dai Fish
wales.gif

Dai Fish

Site Supporter
Not as much fun though Steve

Dai Fish
wales.gif

Beebs

quote:Originally posted by Dai Fish

Not as much fun though Steve

Very true, Dai. But at my age, I'd probably catch pneumonia or something!!!! But I still reckon my heart went more seeing my rod get dragged along the floor than when the alarms go off.

Status
Not open for further replies.