Open to All Campaign (Important, Please Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi All
I've just copied n pasted this from the BFW forums.

I have mailed Lee to let him know that it will be posted on here

We have a slight problem with the support list for the RSSG. (open to all campaign)

On Saturday, whilst Ray was at the RSSG formation meeting, his wife opened up an attatchment in Rays "inbox" unaware that this attatchment contained a deadly virus.

Unfortunately, this virus went on to successfully delete every programe in his computer. In short, Rays computer is a blank box at the moment.

Steve and myself knew of this late Sunday but said nothing in order to give the computer engineers at Rays place of work chance to ascertain the damage and put it right if possible. Ray has since contacted me to tell me that there is no hope of retrieving anything stored in it.

As the support list grew, Ray saved in coming supporters details on disc, BUT; Apparently, we do not have them all as being transferred to the disc.

So, in order to have the FULL list, could everyone who pledged their support send ME their details again please. I will only require email addresses this time. The reason being that when you receive your copy of the meetings minutes together with, aims and objectives and so forth, everyone will have the choice of either continued support by joining the RSSG or withdrawing their support. Those wishing to join the RSSG as a formed group, after receiving their copies, simply contact me again with their names and addresses thereafter. Please remember, send the email addresses to ME and DONT post them on this site or send them to Ray.

I cant begin to tell you how embarrassed Ray feels about this and how sorry I am for asking but I do need the FULL list.

Because of this, when Steve has completed the minutes in a couple of days time, I will hold them back to give everyone a chance to send me their email addresses once again.

Further to this, if anyone else wants to receive a copy or feel that they may become prospective members of the RSSG, simply send me your email address and you will receive a copy also.

The RSSG is NOT just for barbel anglers but for all who fish within the confounds of river systems. As such, the RSSG is "open to all".

Please be aware that every night since the meeting last Saturday, my inbox is receiving dozens of inquiries from the press and all sorts of groups etc wanting to know more about the RSSG. As I will not give out anything until after the "supporters" know whats going off first, I would greatly appreciate it if everyone sends me an email as soon as possible please. Just the words "HI" on the email will do.

On the up-side, this is the first "teething" problem we have encountered as yet and is one easily fixed. Rays computer however, is another matter.

Oh, I almost forgot. Some on the list have already expressed a desire to NOT receive their copies in a looped system but to have theirs sent individually for reasons of confidentiality. I am perfectly happy to send out individually sent copies but please state this on your mail to me if this is the case. The words "Hi and confidential" will do.

Lee

Trent.barbeler@ntlworld.com

Alan
You've just been moderated

Edited by - Dave on 19 February 2002 11:54:27 PM

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Trogg,
Bringing this up again as I feel it is important and the launch is in trouble.

Cheers

Trev

Ziptrev
I do NOT BELIEVE it

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Here are the Minutes of the Open to All rivers campaign.

Held at the Premier Lodge Hotel, Essex on Saturday 19th January 2002.

1. Chairman opens meeting.... Ian Jobling opened the meeting at 11.30am and welcomed everyone to the meeting and expressed his desire for this gathering to set-up a new group who would work towards the preservation of an 'Open to All' attitude and the protection of our rivers systems. He stated that he had never chaired a meeting before and would give it his best shot. He asked that everyone in attendance be patient with him as the meeting evolved. Ian then asked for those in attendance to sign the member's present list being passed around and also introduce themselves to all, so that everyone knew who they were speaking when discussing items on the agenda.

2. Introduction of anglers in attendance.
Members present.
Lee Fletcher, Neil Burrows, Andy Davies, John Smith, Lyn Hurst, Paul Reeves, Paul Whiteing, Julian Flatt, Liam Smyth, Dave Wingfield, Andy Thatcher, Dick Dowing, Malcolm Ganderton, Ray Wood, Ian Jobling and Steve Richardson.

3. Apologies for absence.
Ray Ellis, David Wass, Richard Long, Kevin Plasskitt, Mike Berridge, Ron Chant, David Kelly, David Blay, Chris Plumb, Mick Jones, Jon Callan, Dave Newman, Andy Francis, Mike Bush, Allan Marshall, John Walker, Keith Trusscott, Alan Fawcett, John Tait, John Pain, Albert Watkins, Bob Gill, Micheal Fade, Chris Binge and Steve Reeves.

4. Chairman calls for Any Other Business to be added to the days agenda.
Ian Jobling asked if anyone present had Any Other Business that they wished to have added to the day's agenda. This request was made so that the planning of the meeting could be regulated due to the time limit on the room today.
Ray Wood asked for the topic of campaign logo to be added to AOB. He said that Paul Whiteing had submitted a few ideas for those present to discuss.
Lee Fletcher asked for the campaign's name to be added to AOB. Andy Thatcher said that whatever else was achieved today we should go away with a name established, in order to front any press releases that were forthcoming. It was unanimously agreed that this matter would be decided upon before the meeting ended.

5. Brief explanation of why we are here today for the meeting. (Mr. Ray Wood.)
Below is the whole transcript of Ray Woods speech.

"Firstly, I would like to thank you all for taking the trouble to attend this meeting here today. As you will know, we are starting to experience new threats to our river angling freedoms. What follows now at this meeting is our chance to create something that enables us all to not only fight back but also create something that will benefit all river anglers in the years to come. Each of you will have a copy of this meetings proposed agenda in front of you. Within the proposed agenda are some possible aims and objectives, together with a proposed structure for the campaign. As the meeting progresses, I wish to invite everyone here today to give their opinions as we move from item to item. In order for the meeting to run smoothly, please give your opinions by raising your hands whereby Ian will ask for each of those opinions to be heard in turn. Before we continue, I should like to acknowledge the support of all those who are not present here today and whom have pledged their support to the campaign. In particular Steve Pope, who along with others pledged their support openly on the BFW forum for all to see. To those supporters, a heartfelt THANK YOU.
Please be aware, that the angling world's eyes are watching and waiting for the outcome of this meeting today. This day is very important for the future of our cherished rivers and our river fishing clubs continuance.
We DARE not, must not, let either down.
Thank you very much. I now hand you all back to Ian Jobling".

6. Chairman calls for Aims and Objectives to be listed.
Much discussion took place on this item and many views and thoughts were aired. On the agenda were six (6) suggested aims and objectives, which were covered and discussed, one by one. After much constructive and sensible debate, these six suggestions were re-structured into the following top three (3) aims and objectives for the group to adopt at this initial stage of the group's birth. Other aims and objectives would be added to as group's campaign gained momentum and started to realise the initial goals being implemented.
The three main Aims and objectives agreed by all in attendance were as follows...
To openly promote and support the continuance of 'Open to All' fishing.
To actively support all river fishing clubs/societies/associations etc that offer 'Open to All' fishing to their members/season ticket holders or day permit/guest members acting within the structure of the group/campaign.
To become active within any area that effects the rivers environment.

Other suggested areas for the group to take on board and discuss at a later date were....
To openly support club bailiffs in the performance of their duties.
To become active in the campaign against litter and discarded tackle items along the river edge.
To work together in the campaign against car/vehicle crime at all/any venues by setting up watch schemes acting, where necessary, under the advice and instruction of local police forces and the clubs/associations affected.

7. Group / Campaign Structure.
Ian Jobling read out a pre-written paragraph from the agenda of the day events, which were presented to everyone in attendance on the day, explaining the possible group structure for the campaign to encompass and take forward from this meeting. The following paragraph was read out to those present for them to comment on.
"It is proposed that the group/campaign structure be made up on a river-by river basis. Although most other angling groups have a 'regional' structure, we feel that this type would be less effective due to the extensive river systems, main river and tributaries, running though any regional land coverage. By forming smaller groups on individual rivers within the whole body of the group/campaign, each individual river's needs can be met and, more importantly, monitored by the anglers in the group/campaign who fish these rivers regularly and who are more likely to know of any issues or problems faced on these stretches. It is also proposed, that at the head of these smaller groups, a 'rivers Guardian' (or other deemed title) is elected. Their remit being to co-ordinate any effort within their group and to report back to the officers of the main group/campaign, whereby the full support of the group/campaign membership nationally can come to their aid if required."

No one present had any alterations to make to the above statement and the Chairman, Ian Jobling, held a vote to see who was in favour of accepting the structure as laid out above.
The decision in favour of accepting the above was unanimous.

There was a consensus of opinion that we should expand the above to lakes and canals. It was agreed that this is to start off as a 'rivers' issue initially, so that we do not complicate matters and lose our impetus. However, the possibilities of lakes and canals could come later down the line.

8. Election of Officers.

a. President.... It was muted that this position should be voted on and filled at a later date as the campaign grows.
This was passed unanimously.

b. Chairman.... Ray Wood was proposed by Paul Whiteing and Seconded by Lyn Hurst.

c. Secretary.... Lee Fletcher was proposed by Andy Thatcher and Seconded by Malcolm Ganderton.

d. Treasurer.... Ian Jobling was proposed by Lee Fletcher and Seconded by Andy Thatcher. This was passed unanimously.
Ian is to look into sorting out a bank account and in to getting a minimum of two, quite possibly three, signed signatures for cheques written out by the group.

e. Rivers Organisers. This section was seen as something that couldnt be voted on, just added to as the campaign grows. However, it was established that there were certain sections that should be addressed at this stage.

These were the two separate fractions making up this major part of the campaignthe soldiers in the field so to speak.
The two sections being...

1. Those active on stretches of rivers.
2. Officers who could co-ordinate the different river system regions. It was suggested that we adopt the E.A. regional set up of water authorities as a breakdown for our regions.

After long discussions on the subject, it was decided to move forward with the following proposals

Lee Fletcher proposed that we call the soldiers in the field River Watchers. This was seconded by Lyn Hurst and was passed unanimously.

Dick Dowing proposed that we call the officers Catchment Officers. This was seconded by Ray Wood and was passed unanimously.

Lyn Hurst came up with a very good explanation of the 'Catchment Officer's' roles in the group and this was "To be responsible for the growth and promotion of the aims and objectives of the group. To be a point of contact for the 'River Watchers' in his /her region".
The idea being that the River Watchers work at the sharp end of the rivers and they in turn report to the Catchment Officers, who co-ordinate efforts and liaise with the main committee.
There will be, by definition, many hundreds of Watchers eventually covering our river systems and that more than one Catchment Officer can cover each regional breakdown area. Each region would grow separately to the others in respect to their needs and actual size. (Initially, you start with one River Watcher on a particular river and place One Catchment Officer in that regional sector. This then grows via more Watchers becoming involved and then, in time, the region extending the Officer level.
The Catchment Officers are responsible for their regions growth and activity.

f. Media Officer. Steve Richardson was proposed by Lee Fletcher and was seconded by Dick Dowling.

g. Meeting Organiser. Lyn Hurst was Proposed by Lee Fletcher and was seconded by Liam Smyth.

h. Lee Fletcher, the new RSSG secretary, suggested that the term of office for the Officer Positions should be held for periods of one year only. Lee said that RSSG officers should be accountable to the RSSG membership and that any under-performing officers should be able to be replaced by more competent individuals if that became the case.

9. A.O.B.
(i) The name of the campaign.
Lee Fletcher suggested that we all discuss the options for a name to carry this campaign forward and Andy Thatcher stated that it was imperative that we make a decision on this before we leave this meeting. Everyone agreed that this was of the utmost importance. Different potential names were put forward by several people in the room and extensions to these were elaborated on by the others in attendance. This debate was intense and very constructive and potential names were brought into the arena without the worry of ridicule from others. Some examples of possible names were as follows
TOTAL: The Open to All Lobby
Rivers support Group.
Rivers for all.
Waterways support group.
Rivers freedom.
Waters for all.
At this point in the meeting, Neil Burrows had to excuse himself from further debate in the meeting due to having to meet up with his wife and family. All in the meeting thanked Neil for attending and contributing thus far.
After many debates and shuffling of words, the following title, The Rivers Support Group was put forward and proposed by Lyn Hurst and Andy Thatcher seconded this. A vote was taken and the proposal was passed unanimously.
From this moment onwards, the Open to all campaign will now be known as The Rivers Support Group or the RSSG.

(ii) Thanks to Andy Francis of BFW.
Andy Thatcher Proposed that we offer our thanks to Andy Francis in the first press release made by the RSSG, for his help, kindness and permission to use BFW as the platform to create this new rivers group. This was seconded by Ian Jobling and was passed unanimously.

(iii) Room hire for the meeting venue.
Steve Richardson Proposed that the costs for the room hire today were covered by contributions from the anglers present in the room and all monies left over after the room hire of 100.00 was subtracted should go towards stationary and postage for the RSSG. This was Seconded by Lee Fletcher and passed unanimously.
The donations would be given to Ian Jobling at the end of the meeting and the room hire sorted out then.

(iv)Subscriptions for the RSSG.
It was suggested that the RSSG would need financing to initially cover such things as future venues for meetings, stationary, postage etc. Some form of subscription should be put in place and after discussions it was decided to keep these reasonably low and see how things grew in the months to come, in order to put a better rate in place in one years time. Malcolm Ganderton proposed that we put a subscription rate at 3.00 and Dave Wingfield seconded this. A vote was carried out on this proposal and it was passed unanimously.

(v) Syndicates.
Andy Thatcher asked what our stance on Syndicates would be. Lee Fletcher said that personally he thought that we should not look to use the RSSG as a witch-hunt vehicle and that the particular situation regarding Adams Mill and Kickles Farm were in the past and done with and we shouldnt go there. Andy Thatcher agreed with this and the general consensus in the room was what is done is done regarding the Gayhirst venues. However, it was agreed by all, that whilst the RSSG is NOT anti syndicate in the case of properly run and obtained river syndicate fisheries, we should make it very plain that the RSSG would do all in its powers to make sure that "open to all" river fishing is protected in cases when individuals or groups are "proven" to be undermining existing "open to all" fishing leases in a improper manner.
It was agreed that although the growing syndication on stretches of rivers had been the catalyst for the birth of the RSSG, we should move forward to concentrate on the future protection of our river systems environments as well as supporting the many fishing clubs within them.

(vi) Virus worries.
It would seem that some of the anglers involved in the setting up of this meeting had been targets of computer viruses. It was agreed that we should become more aware of this sort of thing and Paul Whiteing said that he would provide some information on protection from these potential wreckers of data for the RSSG membership.

(VII) Exchange permits on rivers.
The subject of exchange permits was brought up but due to lack of meeting time left, it was agreed to add this on to a future agenda.

(viii) Logo for the RSSG.
Paul Whiteing had brought along some ideas for the new group logo. These had been made up using the initial campaign name 'Open to All'. Everyone had a look at them and it was decided to drop these ideas and ask Paul to go away with the new group name, the RSSG, and try to come up with some new ideas for the members to hopefully choose one from.
Paul agreed to go away and attempt to create some more ideas for the melting pot. It was also stated that input from outside of those present in the room would be welcomed in this area of the group's logo design.

(viiii)... Donations for room hire.
Everyone chipped in some money and the total amount collected was 140.00.
Ian counted the money with Steve Richardson present to avoid any misunderstandings later on down the line. 100.00 was taken for the room hire and the remaining 40.00 was taken into the Treasurer's keeping for use towards postage and stationary as and when this is required.

10. Lee Fletcher, the new RSSG secretary, informed those present that he would be soon contacting all the angling governing bodies concerning the RSSG existence together with the RSSG aims and objectives etc. He said he would also contact the single species groups and other organisations many in number that were connected in either fishing or issues connected the river systems environment.

11. Date for next meeting if required.
To be advised. (Will be held sometime in the rivers close season.)

12. Chairman closes meeting.
Ian Jobling thanked everyone for attending and contributing and said that he felt that this meeting had reached a very profitable and worthwhile conclusion. He said that he was looking forward to the RSSG now moving forward on the issues that had brought about its inception.
Ian closed the meeting at 3.45pm and wished everyone a safe journey home.

A vote of thanks was offered from those in attendance to Ian for taking the responsibility of Chairman for this formative meeting of caring river anglers.

Everyone then retired to the bar for a well-earned drink and some social interaction.
Some Thoughts from the RSSG Secretary.

Some time ago, I stood on a footbridge at a confluence where a small stream runs directly into the River Trent. Leaning against the iron railings, I looked down into the gin clear water that bubbled over the golden gravel on into the main river and I remembered. I remembered standing in that very same place as a boy looking down into the same murky stream which depending on the day, ran many muddy colours. Out in the main river, the general condition of the river was much the same. Amazingly though, the fishing to be had back then, especially for an adventurous seven year old, was fantastic. Nets full of roach caught one after the other on tares or hemp seed were very common place. Huge numbers of pleasure anglers lined the banks with Saturday and Sunday mornings seeing vast stretches of riverbank taken up by thousands of match men all the way along the rivers course. Those were the golden days for the river match angler. Days when the big local clubs grew rich and days that few thought would ever end. Much the same as on most rivers of the day up and down the country.

How things have changed. Our rivers are very much cleaner now than they were back then. The Industrial Trent now runs gin clear for most of the time and the power stations and factories that once spewed out hot water into the river have long since gone. Gone also, along with the dirty water that sometimes steamed hot in the wintertime, are the big bags of match caught fish and many of the match anglers along with them. Match fishing once the king on every river, now favour the type of venue that mirrors the catches of yesteryear. As such, more and more match orientated still water venues are being created to supply the match men's requirements. Whilst all this is good news for certain pleasure angler's and the match men, their exodus from our rivers is leaving a gaping hole in some river fishing clubs funds. Sadly, many river fishing clubs have already been forced to call it a day being unable to pay their fishing rents and many more will undoubtedly follow if the trend continues.

With the reality of cleaner water flowing through our river systems today, has brought with it the reality that fish species are growing bigger in these cleaner environments. Perch, Pike, Roach, Chub, Bream, Carp, Zander, are just some of the species that are growing very large in some of our cleaner river systems. Barbel in particular, have now grown to unheard of sizes in modern angling memory with twenty pound plus fish now becoming a reality and not just a mere dream. It comes as no surprise then, that barbel in particular, are becoming a prized species for river anglers to target as the species grows in popularity. Undoubtedly, barbel fishing is following in the footsteps of carp and pike fishing in terms of popularity amongst a growing number of the river angling fraternity.

A downside to this popularity has been highlighted in the recent events at the Upper River Great Ouse venues namely Kickles Farm and Adams Mill. These once "open to all" river venues are now regrettably limited to only a certain numbers of anglers.
The riparian owner of the fishing rights at the Kickles Farm venue, stated openly in an interview with the angling press, his reasons for not continuing the NPFC lease. He went instead, with the option of having a limited number of anglers fishing on his land as opposed to the numbers of open to all fishing clubs. Directly up-steam, the MKAA angling club faced a similar problem from the riparian owners of the fishing rights there. They wanted to restrict the number of anglers at the Adams Mill venue whilst at the same time, wanting to possibly generate a better return for their fishing rights by inviting "bids" for the fishing rights when the MKAA lease expired. Although MKAA managed to successfully retain their fishing rights at Adams Mill after the bidding stage was completed, it was at a massive cost almost unheard of previously. So faced with a huge expense and the need to limit the numbers fishing the Adams Mill venue, MKAA had no choice but to create a self-financing syndicate system for the venue to continue under the control of the MKAA.

None of this of course, will be good for river systems angling in the long term. We might begin to see some riparian owners wanting to realise bigger rents for their fishing rights as well as other riparian owners wishing to see less anglers on their banks whilst generating the same income that their fisheries already provide. The possible domino effect from this is that more open to all venues may continue to be lost or open to all fishing starts to carry a lot higher price than it does already today.

Many river systems anglers are starting to become aware that in order to protect and preserve our fishing on rivers, our river fishing freedoms and the river systems environments, they simply must start to become more actively involved than they perhaps once were. At all local levels, river systems anglers should be more supportive and become more involved within their local fishing clubs.

As well as support for their local fishing clubs, ordinary grass roots local anglers should be becoming more involved in the protection and preservation of their river systems environment. As anglers, we all know that merely the catching of fish is only part of what going fishing is all about. The sheer beauty and peaceful tranquillity of the river systems environment is something really special. Not only for anglers, but for all whom enjoy being along side watery river system environments. As anglers locally, we can lead the way in practical terms in efforts to preserve and protect these environments that we all cherish.

The River Systems Support Group was born with the above-mentioned concerns in mind. From within the seed of a small group of concerned anglers, something special is starting to grow. As you will have read in the RSSG aims and objectives along with the proposed RSSG structure, the RSSG will be eventually made up many groups of grass roots local anglers all joining hands together forming a national structure that will be the RSSG. As the RSSG grows, it is hoped that we will have RSSG anglers placed on every river system in the country providing support for local fishing clubs and their local environments. It is also hoped that the RSSG will have our members sitting on every EA consultative in every EA region throughout England and Wales with other RSSG anglers being involved in protecting and preserving the river systems environments in Scotland.

As everyone will know, one of the major threats to angling's continuance is the fact that to few youngsters are coming into our sport. In order to try and address this problem there needs to be a massive effort undertaken on a national scale that takes the angling message and what angling is all about into our schools that is backed up with locally held fish-ins for kids co-ordinated on a national scale. The RSSG is already starting to put together ideas in this regard and will be contacting the NAA and related government agencies to hopefully gain their help and support in the coming weeks ahead.

Every Single Species Group will be receiving this document and it is hoped that they to will offer the RSSG what support they can. The Single Species Groups through their long histories, caring attitudes and organisational skills would prove to be invaluable allies in what the RSSG is trying to achieve.

The RSSG is very much supportive of ordinary grass roots local angling. As such, it is my hope that a strong angling content remains at the forefront of what the RSSG is doing. Fish-ins for RSSG members or RSSG organised matches where a great day out can be enjoyed by all whilst at the same time, perhaps raising money for chosen charities and RSSG funds. As the RSSG grows, its members might like to receive a magazine or the opportunity to purchase RSSG merchandise. All this is entirely possible as the RSSG grows just like any other group evolving before.

So then, as RSSG secretary I now ask all those reading this to become RSSG members by sending just 3 to the RSSG treasurer Mr Ian Jobling at;

Ian Jobling,
78 Freemantle Close,
Oakridge,
Basingstoke
Hampshire
RG21 4JN

And please, dont forget to enclose your name and address with your subscription for Ian's file.

The RSSG is all about local anglers and their local fishing. By becoming RSSG members, local anglers will have the chance to not only protect their local fishing interests and their local fishing clubs, but also have some impute in how their cherished local fishing environments should be protected and preserved as well.

My Kindest Regards To You All,

Lee Fletcher. RSSG secretary.

So no one has any excuses for not knowing what it is about, and even though some have proclaimed that I'm a 'tight urse yurkshire mun'
lol, my cheque is in the post.

Dave

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Mine too Dave,
for 3 they have to be given a chance to prove their aims.

Trev

Ziptrev
I do NOT BELIEVE it

ian jobling

Hi all,

This is my first post on here so a quick hello to all of you is in order.

Firstly a big thank you to all who've sent there cheques to me. A special thank you to Dave for posting the minutes of the meeting and his offer of help (received the cheque Dave, thanks). To all who've thought about joining but haven't got around to it yet please either send your cheque to me at the above address or you can join online on anglersnet (sorry to mention another website Dave). It's only three quid a token amount, we need your support more than your money.

Thanks again,
Ian

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ian
I am not a river fisherman, where I live course anglers are frowned upon by the person who has the right to the River Tawe in Swansea.

Even though I don't fish rivers I am all in favour of keeping our rivers for the use of all who decide to fish them. Cheque is in the post in the morning nd good luck for the campaign.

thumbsup.gif Geoff

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Ian and welcome to the forums.

I'm glad to see that the interest is building up as it is for a very worthwhile cause.

For those that wish, to go directly to the on-line facility that has been set up where you can join using a credit card, Click Here

Regards, Dave

ian jobling

Hi all,

Me again, firstly many thanks to you Geoff P, great to see anglers of all kinds rallying to the cause. Thanks to you again Dave for putting up the link (I hope some of you are taking advantage of it!!!!), and thanks for the welcome.

I'll try to add something to the forum when I can, and not just ask for your cash (although you might have to put up with the odd nudge).

Cheers,
Ian

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Just bringing this back for Splodger

Trev

Ziptrev
Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

ferret

Can I like Ian thank everyone who has joined,it is a very good cause and as you can tell from the 1st post on this thread a lot of hard work has been put in,but there is still a long way to go.
I am afraid those who havn't joined will get the odd push now and then and as membership secretary I know who you are.
Thanks everyone again Mike

Ah! Not Fishing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.