Ooops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrier

I'll have a beer!
Put a message on the board, but put it in the wrong section.
I asked what was eveybodys best fish caught.
It may not be a double figure carp/pike,it could be a pristine roach/rudd/chub etc.
My personal favourite was a 2 1/2lb golden tench caught on a local pond. It stretched my elastic,fought like hell, but when landed was one of the most attractive fish I have ever caught.[^]
WHAT'S YOURS ????? and I don't mean I'll have a babycham !!!! [:D]

Terrier.

You can't beat dipping your waggler!

martin.

Account Locked
wouldnt touch babycham anyway
mines a PINT OF THE BLACKSTUFF
no seriously mine was a net of fish begining of march this year out of a drain 19 tench for 69lb 2ozs & i lost 4
welcom to the mad MDs

tight lines.
martin.
talk fishing flip football

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Terrier,

I have moved it for you into 'Fishing Talk' so I'll lock this one so we don't get confused - mind you looks like it's little late for that for some of the members [:D]

Dave

I,ve unlocked this one as it is in Fishing Talk! Pressure of work Dave??[:D][:D][:D]

Last edited by a moderator:

Terrier

I'll have a beer!
Thanks Dave,
I thought you'd gone off on one!!!!!

Terrier.

You can't beat dipping your waggler!

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
My best fish ever was a 3onz PERCH.........Why?? because it was the only fish caught on the match and got me 18 and a trophy. Best of all I caught it on SWEETCORN. It must have been swaying about in the strong current and looked inviting to
the little devil. LOL..Haydn..

there is no such thing as a stranger..just friends who have not yet met.

granjuiceymoose

'Grinch'
My best fish i think over the years must of been a Pike i caught on Bread in a match when fishing for chub. 10lb 13oz Came third in the match with 1 fish [;)] Never forget it no wire trace 2.5lb breaking strain hooklength. Took ages to get in, just hooked in the scissors luckly[;)]

Tight lines [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.