One of my favourite places

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
found a short video online, that shows one of tuppence worth of black dogs and my favourite walks

the land next the sea, under the cliffs,

this is where we found that lost long dog the other day, the white coloured road is the start of the stroll, then down to the beach and back along the shore

(The older video that comes after it, is the walk in the other direction and a bit of the beach front under the town)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I cant wait till this Lockdown is over, cos so are Foreign holidays, im gonna seek out these lovely places in a camper van.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've had some nice Bass out of the Warren many moons ago.

still there Pip

along with some really good Dab. Plaice, Mackeral (in season) Whiting, Doggys and the occasional Cod-Codling

plus plenty of shellfish to scavenge, and wild strawberries-blueberrys up on the roughs

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Lovely scenery Mick. I love coastal walks. Me and the mrs used to walk for miles along the Pembrokeshire coast path.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Lovely scenery Mick. I love coastal walks. Me and the mrs used to walk for miles along the Pembrokeshire coast path.

Tis a good stroll,

head down and trampin, its around 3 hours

Dawdlin with a Dawg, can take better part of the day

theres a footbridge over the rail line further up, which leads into the tree'd area, Faierie Folk live there,

theres places, dells, that you can rest a while, and you know they are awatching you

or you can climb the cliff on an old footpath, need a head for hieghts though, that takes you up to the ville and a small cafe at the top of the cliffs, then the walk home along the saxon shore way to town