ONE ITEM

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
24 purple roses, purchased and delivered even though we are 7500 miles apart from each other, its her favourite memory and ment the world to her, never seen her so happy and she even dried some of the petals and keeps them in her purse always (purple is the fav colour of both of us)

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
A Linn LP12 Sondek turntable I bought in 1979, it has been with me throughout my single/married/divorced/living together life and has supplied a backing track to every phase of my adult life, still provides top quality music when I want it, and as an investment it hasn't done to bad either, I paid around £250 for it in 79 and done various upgrades over the years probably costing around £1k, if I was to sell it now I would be expecting to get circa £4k for it
Does it play cd's mate? 😝

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
My hair and beard trimmer. A Remington IIRC. It's saved me at least 20 years worth of barber's bills and it's still going strong.

nejohn

Site Supporter
Yep, vinyl slots just nicely into my 2001 car stereo. ;)
I don't have an issue with music for the car, when you buy new vinyl 9 times out of 10 you also get a digital down load so that works fine in the car. Not so bothered about sound quality in the car as there are lots of outside influences to the sound when you are driving plus a car is not the most acoustically sympathetic listening environment

bluemack

Site Supporter
I don't have an issue with music for the car, when you buy new vinyl 9 times out of 10 you also get a digital down load so that works fine in the car. Not so bothered about sound quality in the car as there are lots of outside influences to the sound when you are driving plus a car is not the most acoustically sympathetic listening environment
Only kidding really mate and i would,nt know what a digital download was,i just don,t get this mp3 etc stuff,i just get a cd from the
house and play it in the car, i,m what,s known as a dinosaur i believe.😞🦖🦖