Onbox X6S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genus9

We had one of these in the shop just before Christmas and it sold immediatly so We ordered 3 more, 1 for Me, 1 for a Mate and 1 for stock,

They turned up Yesterday just over 3 months later, it has the same extendable legs as the Space Station, the clips are made of a strong durable plastic, solid footplate, 4 magnetic drawers on the front and 2 full width side drawers that are held in with a pin,

Under the seat is plenty of rig storage area and the whole thing seems solid, only time will tell, [:)]

I've had one to replace My long running 8 drawer Boss system that I've had for the last 17 years,

I think I've had My monies worth out of that, [:)]

I'll post My conlusion after using it for a few weeks, [:)]

Genus9

I tried the 6S out at Decoy on Tuesday and everything seems spot on, it's sturdy and comfortable although with all My stuff in is quite heavy, (I do take the tackle shop with Me tho)

I was perched on it for the 6 hrs of the match and found it a lot more comfy than My Boss box and the drawers are easily accessible, it's easy to carry so up to now I'm pleased with it but time will tell. [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon Nick

bag'em/tubertini
hi mate would you still have bought it if you paid the full price cause i know you liked the rive also
[:T][:T]

nick

pham

I've just bought the space station tx but almost went for the X6S.

Loads more storage space in the drawers on the X6S but in the end I fancied a change and was sick of front drawers!

Looks like a quality box though!

Pole-Fisher-90

I have also just had the space station TX, Quality Kit, i didn't like the X6s very much tbh, the footplate looks flimsy because it is almost a solid bit of plastic and wieghs abit more.

Genus9

The plastic on the foot plate is cover, if You look underneath it's a ali frame as is normal,

If removed would reveal a black foot plate,[:)]

Another thing that I like about it is Preston have replacement catches so if one breaks or wears out can be replaced by 2 screws, [:)]

I used it again on Sunday and am going to use it again today but up to date I'm still impressed, [:)]

Genus9

I've used it around 25 times now and just can't fault it, [:)]

The only thing I have to do to it is wipe mud/groundbait off the runners after a match otherwise the cassette type footplate gets a bit sticky, but that only takes a couple of seconds, [:)]

And I've ordered another drawer unit for winders as with the standard box it only houses around 60 and I like to take more. [:)]

So 2 months of use and I can reccomend if You're after another box have a look at one of these. [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.