On line gaming/er

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
wow banned from playing online games for cheating but an even bigger WOW at the £2m made from gaming and you tube videos. Seriously, I need a camcorder
FDA7E77F-BBED-4F20-AD99-456866F5FF54.jpeg

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
He'll have to get used to real life now won't he

Dusty

I’ve read he’s already earned a much larger figure than the £2m quoted.
I don’t understand the hate these kids get for making millions doing something they love, fair play to them.

Dusty

He'll have to get used to real life now won't he

Probably not, he can go and buy his first house outright with the money he has earned and live mortgage free for the rest of his life.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
He will never lose out and will still continue to rake it in.
From other articles the lad was very good at what he does anyway, so would be no surprise if one of the gaming companies signs him up as a designer/tester.
Nothing places a product as well as a bit of notoriety.

Total

Site Supporter
The youngster in the article was found to be cheating.....Ill gotten gains..etc(y)

Dusty

The youngster in the article was found to be cheating.....Ill gotten gains..etc(y)

I saw some of the vids relating to this on YouTube, basically the lad wanted to show what effect using an “aim bot” had in the game.
He knew it was a ban worthy offence so made another account to do it on and live-streamed it! Unfortunately the powers that be banned all of his accounts!

Stupid of the lad but he’s already earned more at 17 than most of us will earn in our lives so He can’t really grumble.

The following that these you tubers have in the gaming community with young fans etc is huge, he will probably bounce back in one way or another.

Total

Site Supporter
I saw some of the vids relating to this on YouTube, basically the lad wanted to show what effect using an “aim bot” had in the game.
He knew it was a ban worthy offence so made another account to do it on and live-streamed it! Unfortunately the powers that be banned all of his accounts!

Stupid of the lad but he’s already earned more at 17 than most of us will earn in our lives so He can’t really grumble.

The following that these you tubers have in the gaming community with young fans etc is huge, he will probably bounce back in one way or another.

Yep, and mud will still stick. (y)

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Yes it will to some extent but the lad has skills that can be in demand and the gaming developers won't be bothered about his past too much,just what he can do.
Plenty of software hackers (some who have served time) have gone on to work for high profile companies or organisations such as the CIA.
Not much difference really

Anyway young Jarvis will be okay he will get a job flying drones for the military,just need to be careful who he is aiming at.

Dusty

Yes it will to some extent but the lad has skills that can be in demand and the gaming developers won't be bothered about his past too much,just what he can do.
Plenty of software hackers (some who have served time) have gone on to work for high profile companies or organisations such as the CIA.
Not much difference really

Anyway young Jarvis will be okay he will get a job flying drones for the military,just need to be careful who he is aiming at.

To be fair to the lad he never used the cheat software to be successful at the game.
From what I understand he built up his channel and gaming skill through hard work and only posted this video to show followers what happened when you used aimbot software.
Very naive of him to think his status as a YouTube creator would save him from a ban!

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
From what I have read you have it spot on mate and the lad is very good at game playing anyway.
He made a bad judgement which will hit him a bit now, but long term the money is in the bank and he will get plenty of offers.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
I think I heard the name “e-sports stars” for on line gamers.

Not long before it’s in the Olympics ;)

rudd

Site Supporter
When he has, joint, eye, back, hearing, mental or weight problems from sitting on his arse all day some on here Will
moan hes a self made drag on the NHS!

rudd

Site Supporter
wow banned from playing online games for cheating but an even bigger WOW at the £2m made from gaming and you tube videos. Seriously, I need a camcorder
FDA7E77F-BBED-4F20-AD99-456866F5FF54.jpeg
A drop in the ocean compared to some overpaid premiership strikers who cheat when given the chance!

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
A drop in the ocean compared to some overpaid premiership strikers who cheat when given the chance!
And they are encouraged to cheat by sky pundits. How many times has Neville said “he should have gone down there as contact was made” when really he should have said well done for staying up and carrying on.
Or he’s said “he should have taken one for the team” meaning bring him down to stop the attack