Omicron...More good news from South Africa

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Super lithium are good im sure but spheres are better ,they must be as i have one 😉 😜 😁😁😁

It was the free ice cream you get with a super lithium at harbour bar that sold it to me Rob 🤣🤣.

I dream of a tub all to myself without my missus who five minutes earlier would have said …. “ no, I don’t want any ice cream today “ before grabbing my plastic spoon and making off with all the strawberry whip. 😡😡🤣🤣

Total

Site Supporter
It was the free ice cream you get with a super lithium at harbour bar that sold it to me Rob 🤣🤣.

I dream of a tub all to myself without my missus who five minutes earlier would have said …. “ no, I don’t want any ice cream today “ before grabbing my plastic spoon and making off with all the strawberry whip. 😡😡🤣🤣
^^ Reads like your meds' need adjusting:oops:(y)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
^^ Reads like your meds' need adjusting:oops:(y)

Rob will tell you Mark …. If you’ve never had ice cream from the Harbour bar you’ve never lived. I’d swap a 10’ Preston Mini carp for a tub of their ice cream. Not one of mine. One of yours Mark. 🤣🤣

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Rob will tell you Mark …. If you’ve never had ice cream from the Harbour bar you’ve never lived. I’d swap a 10’ Preston Mini carp for a tub of their ice cream. Not one of mine. One of yours Mark. 🤣🤣
Good swap , it is wow ice cream

62tucker

Site Supporter
I see people in hospital with covid went down yesterday. ( still double what it was before omicron) Hopefully this is the beginning of the end. Fingers and everything else crossed.
2022 could be a normal ish year. 🙏