Omicron...More good news from South Africa

NoCarpPlease

Site Supporter
This gives food for thought....

this twitter thread gives rather more context than Alex Bell-End cherry picking some numbers.

basic message is that the pressure on NHS is still huge, particularly as they are (rightly) attempting to deal with other treatment backlogs.

a fairly shocking chart is a long way down the thread - which shows how few immunonaive people there are now in the UK compared to US and Austria.

which also explains why every country is different ...and why the UK response is hopefully right (although it's touch & go)

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
A lot better Dave thank you. I had a walk on the canal today to see a mate who was pike fishing. I’m glad I took my seat as when I got there I was knackered. I’m breathing ok but, it’s like my body isn’t getting the oxygen I’m breathing in. 🤷‍♂️ I think it’s going to be a slow process but, we’ll get there in the end. I’m really glad the missus is getting better though. She has had it worse than I have. I’ll be honest Dave. At one point I was getting a bit worried and the thought crossed my mind to take her to hospital whether kicking or screaming or not. I was a tad worried but, she’s getting there now bless her. Just as I was going to use her debit card to buy a new pole as well damn it. 😩🤣🤣
Thats great news , the acid test is can you sweep up now ,ooòooooo no im talking rubbish lol 😁😁😁😁

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
If money was no object I’d love a Maver Super Lithium. I’ve had the pleasure of fishing with one for half an hour catching silvers and it was out of this world. I never thought my Maver Elite could be bettered but, the Super is so so much better.

If I could have just got my hands on the missus debit card for five minutes I’d have had one. 🤣🤣🤣👍
Super lithium are good im sure but spheres are better ,they must be as i have one 😉 😜 😁😁😁