Omicron...More good news from South Africa

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
It ends when it's under some sort of control and the NHS are no longer faced with being overrun with cases.
The longer people object to vaccination, disregard advice given, think they know better than the world's scientific experts, the longer it will continue.
Hardly rocket science is it?

I’ve a solution Dave ….. Switch Facebook, Twitter etc off for a month. Job done. 🤣🤣

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Let's rephrase this. People aren't really dropping like flies. They are having to or feel morally obliged to take a test if they get a cough, have a runny nose or just generally feel under the weather.
Two years ago they were going to work with a cold. Now it's take a test. Got covid. Self isolate. Where does it end?

It ends when we learn to live with it I guess. What else can we do ? We can’t carry on like this. This is no life.

62tucker

Site Supporter
It ends when we learn to live with it I guess. What else can we do ? We can’t carry on like this. This is no life.
I am doubling my vitamin D as I think everyone is going to catch it.
And I am scared of it.
Don’t want anything to change my life in the future

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Your body will only absorb the amount of vitamin D it needs, any extra will come out of your arrus :)

brian carragher

Site Supporter
Let's rephrase this. People aren't really dropping like flies. They are having to or feel morally obliged to take a test if they get a cough, have a runny nose or just generally feel under the weather.
Two years ago they were going to work with a cold. Now it's take a test. Got covid. Self isolate. Where does it end?
People still do go to work with a cold, the difference being though, should you have a cold and pass it on the odds are that the worst that will happen is that you pass it on to someone who will also develop it but it won't kill them

Should you have covid and pass it on the odds of surviving it lessen as you age and lessen as the body ails with age related degeneration and other illness' and the older you get then the greater the odds are that you wont survive it

When people understand that then we might be able to see the end

Total

Site Supporter
People still do go to work with a cold, the difference being though, should you have a cold and pass it on the odds are that the worst that will happen is that you pass it on to someone who will also develop it but it won't kill them

Should you have covid and pass it on the odds of surviving it lessen as you age and lessen as the body ails with age related degeneration and other illness' and the older you get then the greater the odds are that you wont survive it

When people understand that then we might be able to see the end
You are completely wasting your cyber ink/memory/server space Bri, even though your right....(y)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
^^ Good to see the use of a fish mat....:)(y).....That idea could really catch on with some of our members....(y)

Small whiskers Mark. I didn’t want to get the old man too excited. Not so late at night anyway. 🤣🤣