Old Oak Farm Fishery - open match

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Went to Old Oak Farm Fishery today for the open match, not matchfished here before, although pleasure fished it a few times…George has drawn me peg 1, and the top guy there Jeff Robertshaw , and legend Keith Haynes,AKA @shallowman have put me right👍. It’s fished really hard , and everyone was struggling, so I just carried on trying to put fish in the net…I’ve ended up with 32-10-0, which was good enough for 2nd place 🥈💰, also winning the biggest fish prize with an 11-8-0 common …Jeff Robertshaw has won the match with 33-12-0😂- just pipping me 😂so well done to him👍, really enjoyed it and a real nice bunch of guys, and George and his wife are really hospitable 👍👍👍👍Once again the So-simple Kriller groundbait and rocks have done the business 👍👍. 1F0CF37F-162C-47CF-A5E4-8B5CADD7C897.jpeg B1366DE3-EF5D-4BB8-B660-8287B7B6A2B8.jpeg

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nicely done :upthumb: All on the pole Gaz, or did the feeder get an outing?

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Nice fishing mate. Couldn’t stand all the pressure eh from the Alders weekend🤣. I notice from the photo that you don’t have many topkits set up. Are you feeling alright.
I should of won,I lost 5 carp mate ,then lost the match by a lb 😂😂yeah I’ve only been out once since Alders , and I only managed a 3rd at Barby Banks 💁‍♂️I only set all them top kits up when I’m F1 fishing mate 😘

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
That searbox is sloping the other way now Gazza !! I am going to buy you a spirit level for your birthday or a new bubble for the one you have :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously though well done on a water you haven't fished much. (y)

matt

Site Supporter
Well done mate, top angling as always and great to hear that the legend Keith Haynes is still in action!

Just to have a tackle tart moment, what make is your pole roost... looks like a modern day version of the old Milo Rocket Launcher?

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just to have a tackle tart moment, what make is your pole roost... looks like a modern day version of the old Milo Rocket Launcher?
Pretty sure it's a Preston OffBox 36 Deluxe Kit Safe Matt. ;)

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Well done mate, top angling as always and great to hear that the legend Keith Haynes is still in action!

Yes it’s a prestons, but sprayed black 👍