OI TOMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
seeing as you love his catchphrase so much here's something that's really not Simples

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
That is fantastic, its great, I cant see why the council would say its a hazard, but then again they are mouldy old farts with no sense of humour whatsoever.

Thumbs up to the guy [:T][^][:T][^][:T][^] a bit of humour and a smile maker in a rather tedious world at the moment.

As you travel out to the east coast on the A11 near to the Mildenhall roundabout there's a farm there that holds yearly competitions for building scupltures out of straw bales.

whalley1992

Account Locked
They do it every year, had big ben last year. The eyes on the meerkat light up at night [:)] looks great. ooo and i know mike harper that makes the steel skeleton, hes got a fabrication company down the road from the farm i work at.

lurkio

A little dab'll do
My father-in-law has some plastic ones, a family, in his garden poking out from an evergreen shrub. They look quite amusing. [:D]

These, I think: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Meerkat-Family-Garden-Wobblers-4-Piece-Ornament-Meercat_W0QQitemZ160412350395QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=&rvr_id=&cguid=7930a7a31250a0aad23461b4fd65debb

Last edited:

andyfp

Account Locked
Steve, if there had been any cash in it for the council the meercats would have been a work of art mate, but seeing as there is no cash for them, then there typical response.

Well done to the chap, great stuff and i bet people come from miles around to see them. Top man

Status
Not open for further replies.