OH Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
it seems you lot are in sleeper mode tonight so i'm gonna go off n find summat interesting to doicon_smile_dead.gif

Now where did i put that how to create a virus book??icon_smile_evil.gif

Alan
You've just been moderated

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
1. Send email to folks telling them

"Hello. My name is Trogg and I am severely computer impared. I would like to send you a virus but don't know exactly how to make one.

Would you please pass a copy of this on to everyone in your address book and then delete the contents of your C: drive.

Thank you ever so much".

2. See how many responses you get.

Newt Vail

Frank

Alan,

If you want a virus I have few spare ones that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. For the past two weeks I have been laid up in bed with a flu bug/virus which was like nothing I had ever had before.
At one point I thought that I had cast my last line and was for the first time in my life scared to go to sleep.
Mrs G has it now but she had had the flu jab prior to Christmas and so it doesn't seem to be affecting her as much. It hasn't kept her quiet anyway icon_smile_big.gif

It's nice to see so many new names on the forum especially our overseas visitor Newt - welcome Newt to what must be the friendliest place on the internet.
I'm going for a read now as I have a lot to catch up on and I also see that there have been some recent modifications added to play with.

It looks like you've had an addition as well, congratulations to you and your family.

Regards to everyone, Frank

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Welcome back Frank,
My Mother and Father had the flu jab about a month ago!
Just like last year, they both immediately went down with severe symptoms and to date only my father has recovered to anywhere near his normal self.
I know how you feel, from memory I had it bad around 85/86!
I,ve been out on the banks in all sorts of preposterously cold conditions these last 2 months, unbelievably , I'm the only 1 of the family who has not suffered from even the mildest cold!

It can only get better for you!

Regards
Trev

Ziptrev your resident alcoholic2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.