Oh sigh and disbelieve

chris1967

Site Supporter
Back to work monday ,it's gone so quick ,no more matches tuesday wednesday thursday saturday and sunday ,thankfully only got to work monday and tuesday then i have holidays booked for rest of week :)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Can't you go on strike and start a protest or sommat ?

Chervil

Site Supporter
I'm the opposite, after working from home for 102 days, I finished on Thursday, until the 7th September, for my summer holiday. (y) It's been very strange and we have no idea how the college will look when we go back, as regards to students coming in.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
When I had to have six months off due to my de-fibrillator being fitted I did not want to go back to work and I had a job I loved.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Weird feeling. Hadn't had a day off for 5 years & now I've just had 3 months off.
I could do retirement, I'll be honest.

I thought the idea was to retire and then run your own pub ? :unsure::whistle::whistle:

What's that you say 'Cough,splutter :mad: I know it was a joke, if anyone has worked in a pub they will know different, it's not a job, more a way of life.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Pubs open, can fish where I want, restaurants and fast food opening ??I don’t give a toss if I work again ??

DAMFLASK CHRIS

Site Supporter
same here back to work monday was looking forward to fish more wednesday matches not bothered about going back gone from nights to 3 1/2 day week to part time since march