Oh No another burfday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
I was absolutely gobsmacked this morning to find out it's the wife's birthday tomorrow![:0]

How's this for a subtle hint? Gets back from walking the dog and she says the post was early this morning, did we get anything other than bills I asked? No only this birthday card from my brother in London she says, hint hint nudge nudge.[;)]

So I has to get her a card don't I? I wish they'd do cards that showed how you really feel instead of all the gooy sh*t ones you find.

Couldn't remember how old she was,[:0] I dunno not happy with the one she had last year has to have another again this year.

NoFinPhish

Mighty Cat Slayer
Cards that say how you really feel? You mean 'i love you coz you make me food' or 'youre ok coz you dont sweat much for a fat lass' , that sort of thing? Works for my woman.

hempy

Alan
Originally posted by Bluey

I was absolutely gobsmacked this morning to find out it's the wife's birthday tomorrow!

Thats not too bad Bluey, i usually find out the hard way that it was her birthday............. YESTERDAY!!!!!!

HarryOatcake

02/02/04 -24/12/17
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
Originally posted by hempy

Originally posted by Bluey

I was absolutely gobsmacked this morning to find out it's the wife's birthday tomorrow!

Thats not too bad Bluey, i usually find out the hard way that it was her birthday............. YESTERDAY!!!!!!

Thats a hard stoney path you walk Hempy.
[:eek:)] [;)] [:D] [:D] bash.gif

Harry.

susie Q

' Nora '
Harry, Dave (Cleggy) walks that path too. [}:)]

Only this year he's going to remember, 'cos it's my 21umph one. [:0]

I am asking the birthday fairy for a milo wheel kit..................
to start with. [:p][8D][:D]

hempy

Alan
Originally posted by HarryOatcake
Thats a hard stoney path you walk Hempy.
[:eek:)] [;)] [:D] [:D] bash.gif

Harry.

Last year she hired a hit man when i for got......never again!!

gunslingerwp1.gif

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
Originally posted by susie Q

Harry, Dave (Cleggy) walks that path too. [}:)]

Only this year he's going to remember, 'cos it's my 21umph one. [:0]

I am asking the birthday fairy for a milo wheel kit..................
to start with. [:p][8D][:D]

I've never heard him called that before. Has he got a pink tutu?[:p][}:)][:D][:D][:D]

Ah well I gots me orders for the day, oh dear (sigh) we're going to MK today oh whoopee! I can hardly wait, I suppose there's going to be loads of shopping to cart about, I feel like a donkey at times ( I never get one though[:)])

Still just remembered they've got a huge stall over there selling angling kit[:0][^] mmmmmm maybe things don't look quite so bad after all.[8D]

groundhog

Life Survivor
You Could try saying it with flowers Bluey[;)]
But it depends what you want to say,as to the mix.
[}:)][:p][:D][:D][:D]

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
Well we're back.[xx(] I'm knackered. Bugger going shopping.

Sad to say there was NO fishing tackle stands so couldn't buy anything. crybaby2.gif crybaby2.gif

Still didn't spend any of my money,and I picked up some wonderfull Okra so it's Gumbo for dinner tonight mmm yum yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.