Off to Elvington now......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi everyone,

I am just about to set off to pick Stu up before heading off to Elvington.

First port of call the Brewery to pick up the barrel,
Second a few road signs icon_smile_big.gif to place,
Then onto E to put up a load of banners and buntin/tape plus drop-off a conservatory load of Macmillan gear.

Back home to load my car up with raffle prizes and food via a trip to the butchers to get the bacon, sausage and eggs.
There's that much gear we have to put all the fishing tackle into Stu's car 'cause they'll be no room left in mine, lol

Give the kids a big sloppy kiss icon_smile_evil.gif, pat the dog and feed the fish then off we go again. Gave the missus one before she went to work (icon_smile_shock.gif A KISS that is !! lol)

I'll try to do an interim report if I can get on a PC and let you alll know how we're getting on, but if you don't hear from us in the meantime - take care, have fun, and don't do anything that I wouldn't icon_smile_wink.gif

Sit back, relax, enjoy -- then PANIC lol

Dave

*** 'The Northern Fish-in' - are you supporting it? ***

darryl

good luck to all who are going,remember to enjoy your self even if you don`t catch the big one but most of all remember you are doing this for charity so it do`esnt matter weather you make 10 or 100 you all deserve the same credit sorry i won`t be with you but i will be in france checking out the catfish swims for september

waxlion1

Hi all

I'm leaving soon, ETA will be about 3 o'clock.

See you all soon!

Waxlion1

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Soon on the way,

ETA 7.00

Fishing by 7.05? LOL

Cheers

Trev

Ziptrev
Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

n/a5

deleted
hav a nice niht fishin trev hope u catch sum nice fish (aka) tench,carp,roach) ther most of the fish i no

hawk

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Good luck to all the mds going to elvington a good cause and good weather forecast.Probably better for fishing in a beer garden than a lake though.

good luck again keith.

Golfs a game for people who can't catch fish

angler-mark

Trev, Good luck in the match, but don't forget to bring back all the prizes that I win in the raffle. Ha! Ha!

Cheers

Mark

G

Sorry i cannot be with you lads but i,m over here at Majorca, and its very hot, hope you all have a good time and catch a lot of fish,
and the most important thing RAISE LOADS of cash for the Macmillan nurses,good luck to you all

i'm going to bait up
Andy

scouse

'River Man'
hi lads
the event was mentioned on fishermans blues this morning
at about 6/30 am, keith arthur said he was sorry he could not make it due to other commitments, but said if you can make it get up there
if only to buy a raffle ticket,
for a great charity,

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Thanks Hawk, back safe and enjoyed fishing, but had a rough night!
Toma, thx my man, we may not have won the match, but with your help we did raise the most cash
Mark, you got 1!!! see ya tuesday!

Trev

Ziptrev
Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

Status
Not open for further replies.