Off on the Method

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Me! I had to set her rig up before I could do mine. That surely must bring the score back to a more palatable 11 - 7? Guys? C'mon... A little boost maybe? Oh!!! and fishing through the rain... Actually fair play, she should get bonus points for those...
That’s just a rookie mistake - set up your kit then hers mate :rolleyes:

If you didn’t state a start time for the match then you can’t accuse Mrs M of breaking the all in just because she was ready and you weren’t 😂

I set Jacob’s gear up for him every session and still smash him (it’s good for him honestly, character building and all that) 😉

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
I think you should take Mr Pies's suggestion of taking up golf and change your MD's name to 'Gary Player'......Until you get the understanding of this fishing lark!:oops:;)
Golfs no good , he would get beaten at that as well.😘. I think being a caddy is more up your street Munchyfishcakes. Perhaps you could carry Mrs M’s gear to her peg and set up, then pack up again when she has finished. That way you won’t get beat, as you will be part of the winning team.🥰🥰🥰🥰😂😳

Total

Site Supporter
Golfs no good , he would get beaten at that as well.😘. I think being a caddy is more up your street Munchyfishcakes. Perhaps you could carry Mrs M’s gear to her peg and set up, then pack up again when she has finished. That way you won’t get beat, as you will be part of the winning team.🥰🥰🥰🥰😂😳
Don't mention the word 'golf' Mark.....:oops:....Mr M' gets all macho and threatening!:oops::whistle::ROFLMAO: