octoplus

Status
Not open for further replies.

timber

built for comfort
thinking of putting the octoplus system on my shakespear team box.but could you tell me which is the best one for the job (standard,xl,xl super)also are they easy to put on

big dave

martin.

Account Locked
hi big D
its only a mater of drilling 8 holes in each side the easiest way i found was to drill 2 holes in one side hold it on with 2 bolts drill other 6 holes secure then repeat with other side
ive always used the xl super on all mine & daughters boxes & never had any complaints

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

mike s

Make sure it's one with mud feet, as otherwise on anything except concrete you'll get that "sinking feeling".

Cumbria Angling Centre

TINY

Tiny
The xl or the xl super will be best for your box.They come with the built in mudfeet and as Mike said,they stop that sinking feeling.[:D]

Andy.

TINY

Tiny
Any tackle shop will sell them matey,and they will all be around the same price as there is very little profit margin in octoplus.[:D]
I get them 2nd hand sometimes but they are usually attached to a box.[;)]
I have been known to take them off certain boxes and sell them for around 20.00[:p]

Andy.

Triturus

Can you buy the mud feet seperate to attach to standard legs, or do they come attached to their own legs?

Neil

anyexcuse

You can buy them separate and they work ok.You take off the rubber foot and replace it with the mudfoot which has a type of socket on it to accept the leg.Cant remember the price though.

Dave@Brynmill&DistrictAC

Dervaig

The best prices I've seen recently are at
http://www.nimpopo.com and
http://chapmanstackle.com

Dervaig

mookie

mookie
[:D][:D][:D]

Now then Big Dave...When you get the octoplus mainframe....and its been put on your box....what you need is a LARGE DEEP WALLET.. [:D]because after the mainframe...its like collecting stamps..[:D]...my Little gem cost me 135...with standard round legs.....scrap them they are rubbish....
I got the following...
1.Set of long legs with mud feet 15
2.Little Gem footrest....20
3.Keepnet arm...9
4.Umbrella arm..6
5..3 Different brackets..15
6..Feeder arm XL...Second hand..7
7..Bowl and tray...20.....

So as you see.....you need a bank loan mate....in all l spent 135 on my box and...near 100 on extras.....

Happy spending mate....[^][^]

Are you sure you want the Octoplus now...[:D][:D][:D]
But its worth it mate.....[^][^]

MOOKSTER...

timber

built for comfort
yeah mookie i got the xl main frame with foot rest and side tray and table pole rest and a couple of various brackets for wait for it 10 yes TEN POUNDS.

big dave

granjuiceymoose

'Grinch'
10 i got loads of octoplus stuff about three years ago. never thought of getting it second hand i paid over 150 [:(]

Tight lines [:D]

The23rdMan

Armchair Angler
I had the octoplus system on my last shakey box and it was a pain in the arse to attach certain add-ons because of the shape of the box. You know, it's wider at the top than bottom. I suggest you invest in the spacer kit so the legs sit further away from the box, you'll find the performance will improve untold for about a fiver.

May all your lines be tight ones, and may all your tales be tall ones.

Deano

Status
Not open for further replies.