Not open for further replies.

Paul T

anyone been lately ? what lake should I try ? is worm working yet ?? [:)]

thanks for any info [:T]

Cheers

Paul

waggman

Hi Paul

On the Alders lake sunday, not fished it befor have you got any info on this lake. If not i will let you know how it fishes. I will be taking chopped worm and casters i think, been told there a few big ide in this lake.

Whats the average depth, and where would you want to draw at this time of year.

Regards Dave

J_Woody

hi dave its stuffed with big ide they go up to 4lb ish maybe more answered yr question on the other thread fish shallow for them good pegs seem to be in the bay 15 to 10 .the method is always worth a chuck on there too theres some big carp in there i remember last yr about this time someone had 147lb of carp on peg 2 fishing short in to 1 on meat all big carp n barbel food for thought !! its roughly 6foot at the deepest n thats at yr feet n across you will have about 3foot paul yes the worm is working

Last edited:

waggman

Cheers James

Would you use ground bait or pellets on the method,

Regards Dave

Paul T

Thanks woody, I went on the oaks lake on saturday and had a good day fishing the worm, they kept backing off but still had a very enjoyable day lots of ide and a couple of chub, I will be back this saturday, fancy poplars - any feedback - pegs - bait etc.

Waggman a mate of mine fished the lm tree match on alders last sunday, there was two 50lb ide weights and my mate had a 4lb eel !!!

Cheers

Paul

Last edited:

J_Woody

waggman fish both sometimes a mixture micros are good dont wet them too much tho just wanna be soft so they stick together n fall apart when on the deck , use your liners to bites ratio as a marker of what they want frosts might have just slowed the carp down during the day but there still feeding on a night had 3 hrs tonight on oaks lake in the bottom corner fished top 5 down the edge double 4mm expander n bag of 3mm dynamite feed fed the lot ! 38carp later averadgeing 4lb !!! solid

Status
Not open for further replies.