NuFish Restabox Anyone?

gillm

Hi all, my first post in a long time. I’ve sold my seat box and I’m looking at getting something new to sit on.

I’ve thought long and hard about a box or a chair and I’ve recently seen the NuFish Restabox, but can’t find many online reviews... Does anyone have this box and can tell me what it’s like on the bank?

? Thank you!

Attachments

• D05355AC-B73E-4D31-A80D-C576F0F18385.png
    D05355AC-B73E-4D31-A80D-C576F0F18385.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 14

tee.bee

Site Supporter
Yes think they are based in Germany used them loads of times with no problems ?

templegater

Site Supporter
Got the restabox for travelling light or grandson.
Excellent bit of kit. 25mmm legs fit all my accessorys. Comfy as well. Sometimes when pole fishing remove the back and use as a stool.

Simon R

Site Supporter
I've got the Behr feeder stool - had one for years - all folds flat and can be carried like a briefcase.
It doesn't appear to be listed on the Askari website any longer which is a shame.
It has a tray under the seat which can hold a surprisingly amount of tackle - the tackle box on my side tray in the picture below slots into it neatly.

IMG_6099b.jpg

Looking at the website images it looks like there's something under the Feeder Seat (there's a pair of clips which presumably hold something shut) although there's no mention of it on the website. Under the Restabox there's a fixed tray which I seem to remember comes ready partitioned.
I have sat on the Restabox - although only in the confines of the local tackle shop and it is surprisingly comfortable and, unlike some of the carp chairs, easy to arise from - which depending on your knees may or may not be an issue. :p

Simon

Last edited:

tee.bee

Site Supporter
have the behr feeder stool myself one of my best ever buys and more stable because of the extended H frame at the front sadly looks like they are not listed on their website

Me and my lad

Site Supporter
I can vouch for the nufish seat. Comfy, light with enough space underneath for rigs etc. Downside? Despite fox matrix winders fitting a treat they can jumble when being transported. Like said carried like a briefcase. I am impressed with mine

Tomas P

try these half the price bought a feeder stool of them years ago still going strong now
Hi mate I have a question about this seat, is it possible to buy a footplate for it or else you could write what are the dimensions between the front legs

tee.bee

Site Supporter
You could get a footplate for it they are 25mm round legs so a korum footplate should fit