Novelty pairs For Macmillan cancer 5 th may

Added to Calendar: 05/05/18

90sGear

Site Supporter
Had a cheeky chuck today in the rain as not been before, had a nice day on Lambsdown. Baiiff was asking about the match and numbers so he has enough pellets in. Ps their pellets are copens style but almost black, lighten up once soaked.

bricky72

Site Supporter
Had a cheeky chuck today in the rain as not been before, had a nice day on Lambsdown. Baiiff was asking about the match and numbers so he has enough pellets in. Ps their pellets are copens style but almost black, lighten up once soaked.
So spill what you caught how etc lol

90sGear

Site Supporter
Some great big carp and a sack of skimmers/Bream all on peanut m and ms, blue or red were best :)

Gubbo1985

I have also heard the carp in there like jelly tots but only the orange ones you need to hair rig 4 on a size 27 hook

90sGear

Site Supporter
I’m allergic to nuts so I’ve no hope :devilish::devilish:[/QUOT
will bring you some gloves as it was key that the nut has a 3mm hole drilled into it so it allows some air in thus making it critically balance a size 16 hook

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Am I wrong in think there will be more nuts or nutters to give the collective noun, at the blunt end of poles/rods, than at the sharp end of a hook ? :LOL::LOL:(y)

ONSLOW

I heard it was lime green baby doll in the feeder and deep fried conkerskin on the hook ,but that might be a porky as you don’t get conkers till the autumn,unless they are last years :unsure::unsure:

bricky72

Site Supporter
Here are rules of meadowlands
Please note 80lb net limits so please make sure you have sufficient nets to cope with the big weights

Attachments

• C390820F-91AA-4665-A4BE-ECAA9FB41A12.png
    C390820F-91AA-4665-A4BE-ECAA9FB41A12.png
    153.6 KB · Views: 22

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Im not sure but i dont think you can feed 8mm pellets after April, if you look at fishery rules on Fisheries.co.uk its on there.
Although i have just had a word with someone who fishes there regular he said they are allowed :unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

bricky72

Site Supporter
Am I wrong in think there will be more nuts or nutters to give the collective noun, at the blunt end of poles/rods, than at the sharp end of a hook ? :LOL::LOL:(y)
From my experience of running matches on here there will be nutters on bank and hopefully plenty of banter

bricky72

Site Supporter
Yes it’s 4mm pellet feed on warren which is the pole float lake
I’ve spoke with head bailiff today and yes that is there rule