Nottinghamshire Trent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickone

Gents,

So what parts of the trent is actually fishing ok & what parts should fish with a bit of water on? Apart from Newark dyke area it sound like it's a waste of time.

dstev

Dave
I would imagine after this weeks rain it may be a different story mate. I'd give anywhere a try, probably somewhere thats not usually as popular though, because I think it will be busy this weekend.

tholdsworth

MICKONE.If you go on the Trent and catch well. pease let me know.I am on the NASH 1 AUG 22nd.fished it 16 years ago the full bus blanked.we are at Hamsbridge near Shellford on Sunday

peteblade

Div 1 National.If its low and clear I'd fish the pole as long as possible and dropper in worm and caster. Set up a flat float and a 1.5-3 gramme rig to run it through. Works for me when its hard.

viking291

Hams Bridge is famous for bream on the mud flats, let us know how you get on. Other than the bream pegs I would fish wag and mag for roach.
PS the bream are big, seen them getting on for 10lb!

tholdsworth

Thanks Pete and Viking.just got a bit of info to night yes about the big bream and yes to getting a bite on the pole will let you know how I get on.if you get any more info plaese let me know.thanks again TONY,H,

tholdsworth

Mickone just posted to Baboboy,Viking.won my section 5lbs12oz lost a bream at the net.on fished to day.

wev

consistently getting barbel from the greet mouth at fiskerton on boiley & pellet half way across my son aged 9 had one about 5lb which nearly pulled him off his box lol

tholdsworth

WEV. thanks for that mate. if you get any more info please let me know and if I win the NASH will buy a drink.TONY.H.

Status
Not open for further replies.