Not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stemlfc

Steve
As everyone looks forward to the new season of football today, i thought i might cheer on Tranmere against Leeds. I only live 2 minutes from Prenton park.
My Saturday plans are now changed though, i have been told by many family friends who work in the area of Prenton park, that they're closing early. Shops, pubs etc. Due to Leeds looking for trouble by bringing more fans than required.
All though they could be the most friendly people in the world heading to the game, i'm not taking any risks.
I have spoken to a number of Tranmere fans and their opinion is the same. Stay away!

This is not a crack at Leeds but why would they stir up trouble or what not when their club is already in peril?

midge99

I'm afraid that's the mentality of some Leeds fans they have been sh*t on from a great hight. As always it is the fans who suffer, Just a few years ago they were rubbing shoulders with Europes elite, but thats to Peter Ridsdales mismanagement as chairman they are a fast fading giant of the game.
Ridsdale should be kicked out of football, and made to pay back the money he lost the club.
I hope Denis Wise can turn it round and they climb the table to safety.

midge99

Was told there was trouble at the Doncaster game when Millwall dicided to try and storm the rovers fans at one end of the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.