Not needed at anytime Especially now.

rudd

Site Supporter
Anyone setting fire to anything other than something such as a bonfire or trying to use a flathead on a phillips screw has a screw loose and needs a decent screwdriver!😐😯😮😬😆

Spadger123

And with the amount of pure oxygen that's floating around the hospital at present any fire that did get a hold could prove to be almost impossible to extinguish.
No doubt it'll be somebody with either anxiety or mental health issues.:mad:

Simon
It wouldn't need putting out if the oxygen went up.
It would take half of Leeds with it.

Wise Owl

Account Locked

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
This Tossbag needs the Book thrown at him, and any Solicitor who Represents him is just as bad as him if ya ask me. Im Fuming here that no one tried stopping this idiot.
Folk like me and you are never around when this stuff is going on are we ? 😡

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The problem is if you intervene you've got to run the risk of being done for doing so as well.

Been there and had the t-shirt

Tristar

£5 a raffle ticket, the winner gets 30 minutes no holds barred fun with him in a locked room!

Full respect though to the emergency services. They need medal's dealing with people like that!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
The problem is if you intervene you've got to run the risk of being done for doing so as well.

Been there and had the t-shirt
Yeah so have i but stand and watch a Knob set fire to a Hospital or Grab summat and stove him in :unsure: I'll have another day in Court me thinks.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
£5 a raffle ticket, the winner gets 30 minutes no holds barred fun with him in a locked room!

Full respect though to the emergency services. They need medal's dealing with pricks like that!
How much for a book mate ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The thing is a lot of us would intervene without giving it a second thought, but when it goes wrong or you are labelled the aggressor, where does that leave you?

Many years ago I drove past a lass being hit by her boyfriend, not a slap but a full-on assault.
I stopped the car, jumped out, intervened, he took a swing at me, I blocked it and hit him knocking him into the road, he got hit by a car :eek:

All of a sudden I was the aggressor.

Another occasion I waded in, a couple of idiots got seriously hurt, luckily there were enough witnesses on my side, so nothing came of it.
It could have been a whole lot worse if I hadn't intervened though.... decisions, decisions.

AdeB

A very good friend of mine intervened when he came across a woman having her head smacked against a wall in an alleyway. As he approached the woman fell to the ground, my friend stood over her to stop anything else happening. After persuading the guy to leave it as he's done enough damage he turned and left. Police were called and the guy was caught, however he put three policemen down before being put into the van. Luckily my friend didn't have to defend himself, he could easily as he's a 4th Dan Black belt in Karate. It did shake him up for a while.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Whacking Someone across the kisser with a fire extinguisher soon puts out the fire starter 👍

rudd

Site Supporter
Many years ago I drove past a lass being hit by her boyfriend, not a slap but a full-on assault.
I stopped the car, jumped out, intervened, he took a swing at me, I blocked it and hit him knocking him into the road, he got hit by a car :eek:
At my last company all company car drivers had advanced training which included dealing with road rage.

This was due to one of our drivers being involved in a roadside altercation.
The other guy did something dangerous, our driver flashed him, it esculated onto hardshoulder.
He shoved the other guy who tripped and half fell in front of a passing artic.
Charged with man slaughter and scarred with the life long memory of a decapitation 😱