Not having a good year so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo

Really feel for my wife at the minute as she has had a tough year so far. In January she had to have a tumor (benine) removed from her face, which was a big operation and has left a scar down the side of her face and neck.
Then on Sunday she was kicked in the face by my daughters horse. She had to have 30 stitches inside her mouth and about 6 on her chin. A few chipped and broken teeth on the top and a fracture across the whole row on the bottom.
To top it all off her own horse died last night. It was found this morning in the field. Post mortem being carried out tomorrow to find cause of death.
Its been quite a stressful day sorting everything out with the horse insurance and consoling my wife

Anyway feel better now i have just typed this lot out.

matty198111

sorry to hear about your wife accident with the horse, i was kicked in the stomach by a donkey once and that was really painful but nothing compared to what ur wife had

give her my best
and make sure she takes it easy and has a good rest, well i know u will but u know what i mean lol

all the best to both of you

mat

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sounds like she's having a tough time at the moment, give her our regards [:)]

DevonDangler

Site Supporter
Hope things get better for you pal,hope it wont stop you having a good time at WhiteAcres in 3 weeks,I will buy you both a drink down there and make a toast for a bit more luck in the future[:)]

John

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
Sounds like youre having a right old time of it mate.

Feel for the both of you.

Bad enough to have the stress of the tumor and the accident, and now the added heart ache of losing a loved pet.

Not keen on horses myself, but my sister has always been besotted by them, and know how she was when she had to have one of hers put down[:(] So I know what she s feeling right now mate.

No matter how you think of pets, no matter what animal they are, and how they annoy you at times, they get under your skin and become part of the family, and I dont care how hard you think you are.....

When they re gone, it hurts[:(]

All the best to you and yours Rambo[^]

Last edited:

big bream

scott
when life settles down a bit mate im sure a days dangling will make ya apreciate why we need to escape life once in a while to regain our sainity and may i say i hope your wife heals up well life can omly get better

Status
Not open for further replies.